Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 14th, 2007, 02:38 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Arrow Ormus' Terrain: Project in the works...

Index of Customs

Page 10

Page 9

Goddess of Light statue
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...6&postcount=45

Braid

The Forgotten Dream Pool of the Lady of the Night...

Goblet of Fire
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...8&postcount=42

Graveyard
First Post

The Headmasters Office
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...3&postcount=46

Sword in the Stone...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...97&postcount=8

I know that the cemetary has been done to death But I think it is an awesome unofficial expansion so I thought that I would give making my own a try. Credit must be given to other scapers for visual ideas on making the graves and Raelin statue. Each grave is attached to an individual hex, so the graveyard can be rearranged. Sorry the pics aren't better.

Notice the sword in the stone at the statues base.

This was a 'Canyon of the Dead' that lead up to the cemetary. Pictures truly do not do this map justice.

On the opposite side of the castle from the graveyard is a ruined temple. The pillars are made using Grishnak's tutorial.

Here's a close up.

I will post more photos later in the same thread.
In case anyone is interested, these photos are all from the same map and there is a detailed scenario that goes with it, involving the graveyard, sword in stone and the temple and wellspring and custom artifact glyphs. The map as a whole was not photogenic. More to come...

Added on 5/20/07: Mimring repaint.
So, I am aware that there have been at least 99 Mimring repaint's already--but here's my version anyway. More custom terrain is coming soon!

I was going for a look like Smaug in 'The Hobbit' (red/gold paint scheme). Maybe I will make a card and give him Mindshackle and or an ability granting range invulnerablity like the KMA, to make figure more Smaug-esque.

Last edited by Ormus; July 21st, 2010 at 01:36 PM.
Old May 14th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Very nice, very nice indeed!
Old May 14th, 2007, 03:09 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
That's a beauty.

I hadn't seen the order markers as gravestones before, that's cool.
Old May 14th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nice!! I love the use of the Order Markers for gravestones.

Newb.
Old May 15th, 2007, 11:08 AM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Ditto.

Love the use for extra order markers. I am going to have to do this my self.

Old May 15th, 2007, 12:05 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Nice touch with the gravestone order markers. The Shades also give the cemetery a spooky feel. Good job.
Old May 15th, 2007, 01:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
That cemetary is very cool!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 15th, 2007, 07:11 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Hey everybody! Thanks for all the good words. As promised here are more pics.

Here's a couple of close shots of the Sword in the Stone. FYI it pulls out of the stone and there is a custom glyph and card that go with it. I have been playtesting the d20 roll to pull it out. I was thinking 18+, unless your character has a Valiant personality which in case you would need to roll 14+.

I made a special rule for the castle door in this game that it cannot be destroyed. The only way to open it is to 'speak the password' (d20 roll). 18+, unless you are a Wizard in which you need to roll 14+. Only problem with that is there are only two wizards, so in future games I will probably change that rule to Tricky personality +14.

More to come...
Old May 15th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That's awesome! I don't think the graveyard has been overdone. I want Hasbro to make us one. I love the walls, and the modular effect with the individual gravestones. The statue is great, and the little sword-in-stone is seriously cool.

Make more stuff! Heck, make another graveyard set, I'll swap you a dice tower for it.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 15th, 2007, 08:02 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus
I made a special rule for the castle door in this game that it cannot be destroyed. The only way to open it is to 'speak the password' (d20 roll). 18+, unless you are a Wizard in which you need to roll 14+. Only problem with that is there are only two wizards, so in future games I will probably change that rule to Tricky personality +14.

More to come...

"Speak "freind" and enter."

FINISH HIM!
Old May 15th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Harbinger of Aquilla

teekay has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Nice!! I love the use of the Order Markers for gravestones.

Newb.
I agree. Simple idea that looks great!
Old May 15th, 2007, 09:14 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I like the personality based stuff. I'd love to see a bunch of those for pretty much everyone. Could be epic.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles