Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 19th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Predictions for the 7th General's Color Scheme

This is something that I've been rolling around my head since I heard there would be a seventh general. I've got my ideas for what color scheme might be chosen, but I'm interested to hear what everyone else thinks it will be, and why, if you're interested in sharing that.

The colors so far
Colors___Body______Frame
Red........Utgar
Orange...Einar
Yellow....................Aquilla
Green.....Ullar
Blue....Jandar, Vydar
Purple.....................Einar
Black.....Aquilla.........Utgar
Gray.......................Vydar
White.....................Jandar
Brown.....................Ullar

The guesses so far:
Spoiler Alert!

My thought process
Spoiler Alert!

[/obsessive HS over-analysis]

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; August 24th, 2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old August 19th, 2010, 07:20 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Predictions for the 7th General's Color Scheme

I'm hoping that orange will play a major part in the color scheme. Where the general consensus is that Einar takes place of purple on the color wheel theory, I hope this new guy pushes Vydar off of the orange seat.

With Vydar being my favorite general, I'm not saying, "lets get rid of Vydar" or anything. It's just that Vydar was put in place of orange as a fill-in. And personally, I have my own theories about Vydar's placement, and it doesn't belong on the color wheel.

Edit: I suppose to go in conjunction with orange, I would maybe make the borders black, like Utgar's.

Last edited by Lank281; August 20th, 2010 at 12:35 AM.
Old August 19th, 2010, 07:46 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Orange/Grey is a reasonable color shceme. I think it would look cool and well represent Moltenclaw. Not knowing who Moltenclaw is, the name still makes me think of hot bioling orange magma.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:13 AM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Orange and black like Halloween. Looking at what people think is going to be in the new general it only seems fit that it should be like Halloween

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:21 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Red for the frame because there is a link to Utgar with one of Utgar's followers summoning Nnormuth (what I'm calling the new guy for now). Red would be the blood spilled on the battlefield.
For the body, since we're looking at a more chaotic style of evil it needs a dirty colour. Brown.

So Brown and Red. Dirt and Blood.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:35 AM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Black for the body, since Utgar has it for the frame, and gray for the frame. I like this color scheme and it fits with the drow, since some speculation on this general says that it is all D&D. My only worry would be that the black would be too bright and it would look too much like Vydar.

Black/Gray
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:58 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

I definitely think that if the color wheel is valid (which I like), then the new general is Orange, and Vydar is the "mercenary."

Then, because Utgar and Aquila both have black, I'm going to say that Jandar and new general both have white.

So... Orange / White.

But as every good Chuck fan must, I'll cast a second vote for Orange Orange.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old August 19th, 2010, 10:03 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Go Chuck!!!!
Old August 19th, 2010, 10:10 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going with orange primary, black secondary, just to keep in with the color wheel theory.

Old August 19th, 2010, 10:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Red frame - black or gray body
Old August 19th, 2010, 10:20 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm guessing a dark, dark blue frame with a dark red body.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 19th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Einar is already orange, so I think the Main color will be purple/orange or white/something .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion