Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 18th, 2009, 09:50 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes

This duo is fantastic. Also its worth noting that the guitarist/singer, Jack White, is in The Raconteurs (sp?).
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I've been on a Yeah Yeah Yeahs kick lately. I had Y control* in my head pretty much the whole weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; October 19th, 2009 at 12:10 AM. Reason: * the video is way f-d up.
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:19 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes

This duo is fantastic. Also its worth noting that the guitarist/singer, Jack White, is in The Raconteurs (sp?).
He also produced/wrote and played on Loretta Lynn's album Van Lear Rose

and played with Alicia Keys

and was Elvis in Walk Hard

(since we are naming all his credits )

Last edited by Onacara; October 19th, 2009 at 12:26 AM.
Old October 19th, 2009, 03:03 AM

Astronaut Jones is surprisingly tart

Jack White was also an ace reupholsterer in his younger days. I met him once. He seemed like a friendly guy for all the 8 or 9 words we exchanged.

"Whoa hold on! There's still plenty of meat on that bone."
Old October 19th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronaut Jones View Post
Jack White was also an ace reupholsterer in his younger days. I met him once. He seemed like a friendly guy for all the 8 or 9 words we exchanged.
I agree especially with the white stripes. I think that their old stuff is way batter than their new stuff. owever I don't mind the occasional iggy thump, or blue orchid.
-scotty (hoping that he translated reupholsterer right)

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 21st, 2009, 08:55 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Iron Man-Black Sabbath

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 21st, 2009, 09:03 PM
has been BANNED

Old October 22nd, 2009, 01:34 AM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker

Anyone here listen to "Karen O and the Kids" yet? She did the "Where the Wild Things Are Soundtrack", it is actually pretty freakin sweet in my opinion.

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away men’s hope.

Old October 22nd, 2009, 07:55 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanNinja View Post
Anyone here listen to "Karen O and the Kids" yet? She did the "Where the Wild Things Are Soundtrack", it is actually pretty freakin sweet in my opinion.
Haven't listened to that yet. I have however listened to her Yeah yeah yeah's stuff. Its pretty good, but her new stuff has made not like her as much as I did, probably because they tried to make sound like every other band, when they had something unique going for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Yes! great song, I really have taken a liking to grateful dead latley. I have also really been liking the stooges, they have a great sound!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV7FvuUfAN4

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 04:39 PM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanNinja View Post
Haven't listened to that yet. I have however listened to her Yeah yeah yeah's stuff. Its pretty good, but her new stuff has made not like her as much as I did, probably because they tried to make sound like every other band, when they had something unique going for them.
Yeah (Yeah Yeahs), I've listened to them too, actually I've only listened to "Show Your Bones" and that was pretty original... but yeah, check that soundtrack out

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away men’s hope.

Old October 22nd, 2009, 04:50 PM
has been BANNED

Absolutely amazing..

Old October 22nd, 2009, 07:17 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Onacara, when I saw Jack White in walk hard I nearly died laughing. I was like "Do I know that guy?"

It is also worth noting that the Raconteurs are my favorite band, and I'm listening to "You don't Understand Me" right now.

It is ALSO worth noting that the Dead Weathers (With Jack White as their...drummer? Wtf?) are also pretty decent, though not as good as either other band.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music