Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 14th, 2014, 05:27 PM

pitboss648 Woo who?
Re: Tree Town Open X (Ten)

Can Marvel be used?
Old October 15th, 2014, 05:50 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitboss648 View Post
Can Marvel be used?
Yes any figures/cards issued my Heroscape are ok .... NO customs

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 15th, 2014, 06:06 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Two days to go ... and just need two more warriors .... that would make 32 ( perfect number for 5 rounds )

Drive safe and see everyone on Saturday morning.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 16th, 2014, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Man, I just remembered that this weekend is NHSD. I'm not promising anything, but I might call Joe and see if I can swing this. Even if I can't talk him into it, he lives about halfway between here and Forest City.

The mug from TTO IV is sitting on my desk right now.
Jexik .... I don't think you've been to the TTO since we moved. We are just a block east of the old Waldorf venue. The FAVA building is accross the street (north) from the army tank. The front door is off of Clark Street. Hope you can make it.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 17th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Unfortunately it's not gonna work out. Sorry guys.

I do miss Heroscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 18th, 2014, 08:06 AM

That is too bad..... I was wishing you could make it. Your possible attendance even influenced the prize table. One of the prizes I picked up yesterday had an image of you on the box with a card inside called "

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 18th, 2014, 08:15 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Heading out shortly, see you all soon!
Old October 18th, 2014, 10:41 PM

LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker

We had a great time as always...thank you for hosting!
Old October 19th, 2014, 10:08 AM

Thanks to everyone who made trip to Tree Town (Forest City).

Congratulations to John Markeson who was the champion of TTO X....also congrats to the state of Minnesota who got their second champion.

John's championship army:

Omnicoron Repulsor x3
Death Reavers x2
Black Wyrmling x4
Spiderman
Isamu
Otanashi

I hope to get the placings posted as well as the other top placing armies soon.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 19th, 2014, 11:09 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Codeman and Jormi, thanks again for hosting - this year and the 9 years in the past. A great day and a lot of fun!
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:09 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Yes. Thanks again to the great father and son team for hosting this event. I hope it continues just like I hope Heroscape continues.
Old October 20th, 2014, 07:09 AM

Dicehateme & Tarrant ...your welcome and I am always planing to play HS the 3rd Sat of Oct.

Also...while cleaning up Saturday..... a dice bag was found....please check your stuff....if your missing ssome HS please contact me.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events