Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 12th, 2015, 02:49 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: UPDATE: Trex's Custom Terrain Star Wars Terrain 3-10-15

I'll bet that the foil that the Goldfish are packaged in comes on a big roll and they heat fuse the edges to form a bag.
Old March 12th, 2015, 05:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Yodaking, they are what @Porkins is talking about, they are the spool ends for the rollstock, foil, and uboard that forms the goldfish bags. They end up in the trash or recycle compactor, so I sign out as many as I need. Along with the compact cardboard cores I use for towers, and what not. Pretty neato.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 20th, 2015, 05:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Updated OP for easier browsing.

Old May 11th, 2015, 09:40 PM
"like" happy

Update:5-11-15 trex's custom terrain

STAR WARS
EMPEROR'S THRONE ROOM

Built to recreate the Classic Star Wars battle between Vader, Luke, and the Emperor. Tried to get it pretty close, but embellished it to have extra playing options. Such as ladder mounts that lead up past the top platform and to the overhead catwalk.(for non force leaping, and flying figures to join in on the fun.) Also, I added extra doors in the bottom of the throne room to allow enemy figures to access the room from up to 3 sides to allow more playing options. I also have raised the second platform up to the height of 1 castle wall high, so you can actually move figures around under the throne room platform. I also resized some images I found on google images in photoshop to give some of the extra decals on the throne and for the screens and such in the room. All of it is custom painted, I went for a more comic art type of paint job on this one. Done with a base coat of Black krylon Spraypaint, and acrylic decal and drybrushing with a black wash and a Krylon Clear coat to seal in all the acrylic.

Hope you guys have as much checking this out as I had building it. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by TREX; May 11th, 2015 at 10:45 PM.
Old May 11th, 2015, 09:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: UPDATE:5-11-15 THRONE ROOM Trex's Custom Terrain

Wow man, that is pretty epic!
Old May 12th, 2015, 10:19 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Wow man, that is pretty epic!
Amen! That's looks amazing!

+rep! EDIT: Apparantly I have to spread some around before I can hit you again. :/
Old May 13th, 2015, 12:58 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

GREAT JOB there @TREX - this is an AWESOME custom terrain scenario that you've built, and it could double as the control room of a Mother Ship carrying a Marro invasion force that's been intercepted and infiltrated by . . . [your choice] . . . of opponents, i.e. Jandar's soulborgs, AE, 10th Reg., dwarfs, ants, etc.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old May 20th, 2015, 04:32 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Where would I get some of that croshay mesh stuff in your sci-fi terrain @TREX ?

Also, would foam board work as well as the board you use? (I dont have a cool scroll saw )

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention how awesome this stuff is. I have a lot of these materials and I am excited to get to work.
Old May 20th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Where would I get some of that croshay mesh stuff in your sci-fi terrain @TREX ?

Also, would foam board work as well as the board you use? (I dont have a cool scroll saw )

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention how awesome this stuff is. I have a lot of these materials and I am excited to get to work.
*Crochet

The material you are asking about is plastic canvas. Available at WalMart or craft stores every where. The metallic look is achieved by the application of paint.
Old May 20th, 2015, 06:24 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post

*Crochet

The material you are asking about is plastic canvas. Available at WalMart or craft stores every where. The metallic look is achieved by the application of paint.
haha, Thank you for training this noob @Cavalier ...my spelling of words that aren't medical is abysmal.
Old May 20th, 2015, 06:38 PM
"like" happy

Cavalier is correct @weebaer , you can buy the mesh stuff at any hobby store such as Hobby Lobby, and Micheals. Its pretty inexpensive and comes in 8x10 in sheets. The foam board will work fine. You can build things like this with anything from cardboard, foamboard, composite cardboard, and I even use 1/4 smooth plywood that you get from the hardware store. It all depends how sturdy you want it and how much abuse it will need to take. I tend to go overkill on how sturdy, but I don't have to rebuild it later. Thanks all for the kind words, I love to build this stuff, but also love to hear comments on it.

Old May 20th, 2015, 11:09 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

I wanna come over to your house and play with your toys. My mom said it's OK.

Looks good mate!

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles