Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 6th, 2022, 03:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Maybe we should call this thread done and start a new one if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 6th, 2022, 05:00 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Maybe we should call this thread done and start a new one if you'd like.
I figure people might be subscribed to this one, so unless there’s a good reason to swap, I figure I should just keep it here?
Old October 6th, 2022, 05:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My reasoning is that lots of people seem to be unclear on how this works. A new thread could make that clear. And we just post a link in this thread to the new one for the subscribers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 6th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
My reasoning is that lots of people seem to be unclear on how this works. A new thread could make that clear. And we just post a link in this thread to the new one for the subscribers.
Makes sense, sounds like a plan . I’ll a get new thread set up (with my offer) later tonight.
Old October 6th, 2022, 07:26 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

New thread can be found here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...58#post2539758

I'm offering proxies of the Gencon exclusives, so go check it out if you are interested!
Old October 6th, 2022, 07:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
It sounds like OmniMoose generously offered all three sets of minis they had on offer to a new player who might not have anything to offer back. If that’s the case, I’d be happy to make an offer to get things back on track!
Yup, you've got that right. Very generous of you to get it started again!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 6th, 2022, 07:40 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
It sounds like OmniMoose generously offered all three sets of minis they had on offer to a new player who might not have anything to offer back. If that’s the case, I’d be happy to make an offer to get things back on track!
Yup, you've got that right. Very generous of you to get it started again!
I'm happy to help get things back on track! I remember watching this thread when I was younger, but I was too possessive of my little collection to ever make an offer, so I never accepted anything
Old October 9th, 2022, 08:16 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker

I'll post this here instead of potentially derailing the new pay it forward thread as well!

I obviously did not fully understand the structure of the pay it forward thread and created some confusion. Thank you all for sorting it out, and thank you @orgsbane for taking the initiative to start a new thread and offer! @caps gave me the address of an individual just starting out a collection and I was able to send them the sets I had offered plus some other materials (dice, order markers, etc.) to get them going. Hopefully that has fulfilled the spirit of the thread and paid it forward!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion