Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old August 5th, 2022, 04:13 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post
Has there been any mention of a wash being applied to the miniatures? I can understand the decision to have them be unpainted. The inclusion of a wash would help bump up the visibility of the detail on figures, as well as add to the quality of presentation overall. The wash was one of the inclusions that helped to further set Heroscape apart from other pre-painted games on the market when it was initially released.
I think the wash would be good as a minimum, like they do with the Unmatched miniatures. But I am also wondering is different plastic colors, matching the general colors (and similar to Arena of the Planeswalkers) plus an ink wash would be even better for differentiating figures during game play.
I come from the early HeroQuest days, and I really liked how simple color coding was used for monster types. Classic Scape obviously spoiled me with pre-painted, but I think just gray miniatures may be too bare-bone for the new-player ease that a game like HeroScape lean towards.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion