Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 20th, 2020, 05:54 AM

Kortoga is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Looking for a Complete excel spreadsheet (Filled Out) All HS

The time has come for me to sell all of my HeroScape, which I own a lot.
Close to a full set, with a lot of multiple commons. I will be selling on HeroScapers, want to keep everything in the hands of the players.

I was a member years ago on HeroScapers, cannot remember any of my previous account credentials. So I had to create this new account. I don't even remember the user name I used at that time...2007-2012. Ugh...didn't keep login details back then like I do now.

That said, I am looking for a filled out complete spreadsheet of everything HeroScape so I can sit down and catalog what I have for when I go to sell it. Hoping to get this already filled out so I can then delete what I don't own instead of typing what I own in. I have seen spreadsheets used on the For sale forum, which would make me doing this daunting task easier. Any ideas or links to a spreadsheet I am looking for? I will be selling everything as one lot and want to be as detailed as possible for the buyers.
Thank you...

-Kortoga out
Old August 20th, 2020, 07:58 AM

Kortoga is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Looking for a Complete excel spreadsheet (Filled Out) Al

I think I found what I am looking for.
Just downloaded: Hextreme Spreadsheet v 13.3 (5.05 MB)
There were a lot of people who obviously contributed to creating this spreadsheet over the years. They did a great job and I want to thank them.
I will chopping it down into a manageable spreadsheet that shows only what I will be selling.

Again, thank you...I should have everything up for sale within the next week...time permitting.
Old August 20th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking for a Complete excel spreadsheet (Filled Out) Al

I'm glad you found what you were looking for!

We have a whole sub for selling (and buying and trading) Heroscape here. Don't forget to keep some for yourself!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion