Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 2nd, 2007, 07:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
In case no one posted it yet, Wave 6 at the Walmart in Weymouth. I, sadly, only had $20 on me, so I could only get zombies, orcs, and shades, so there's still a Heroes pack and the Kyrie/Archers. My dad's the one that pushed the Zombies, I wanted the heroes, but...

Well, we got the zombies. Hero seekers, Weymouth is your destination.
Old February 3rd, 2007, 05:15 PM

droolster has disabled reputation
As of 12 pm, Days of Knights in Newark, De. has 1 set of wave 6. I opted not to purchase any, as my son (my Heroscape opponent) won't be here until late May...

Melodrama's so much fun...
Old February 3rd, 2007, 11:13 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Generation X Comics in Bedford has Wave 6. They are $14.99 each, but if you're in the Dallas area and need them and don't want to pay for shipping they are there. Plus, that store has been very kind to our group and they actually are interested in the product despite the issues with not being able to sell it as competitively as WalMart.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old February 3rd, 2007, 11:26 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
On my way to my latest NWOjedi beatdown, I found a set of Shades and Archers.
This was at the Delavan Wally Supercenter.

I lost three games in a row, but its all good.
Feta-Licious+New Castle+Shades/Archers= Awesome Saturday.
Old February 4th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Finally some SoCal love. I found the Heroes and the Zombies at a Walmart in Pico Rivera, CA. Viva Pico!

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old February 6th, 2007, 10:22 AM

1shot_1kill has disabled reputation
WOOHOO!!!! I found all of wave 6 at the Game Nightz store at Metrocenter Mall here in Phoenix. Now I just need TRU to restock the Flagbearers so I can get the rest of them.

Rath Dé ort!
Old February 6th, 2007, 11:45 AM

daevablacc has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper
Wizard's Asylum? A hobby shop, right? How much were they charging?

If WOTC/Hasbro is marketing to the hobby shops, I think that's outstanding. I would *much* prefer that to going to TarMart.
$12.95 an expansion pack.
$44.95 a master set.

I think they didn't start stocking it until Josef asked them about carrying it in relation to our beginning to have HS fri nights at the store.
Old February 6th, 2007, 05:03 PM

galonso has disabled reputation
Wave 6 Jackpot

I have a bunch of Wave 6 (I cleaned out all the stores in my area). If you cant find it where you live let me know. I'll sell you a complete set for $44 plus shipping (cost plus about a dollar for my gas and time $11 instead of $9.92). I have many but you have to take the whole set. Let me know. Payment through paypal only.

Thanks
Old February 8th, 2007, 09:47 PM

ptucker78 has disabled reputation
Just picked up two sets at local wal-mart north of Nashville, TN, one for me and one for a friend.
Old February 8th, 2007, 10:47 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
So are we thinking that Wave 6 has finally "arrived"?
Old February 8th, 2007, 11:24 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey, wave six in Baytown and Texas City, TX.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old February 9th, 2007, 02:11 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
3 wave sets (well 2 and a Heroes pack now..3 sets of commons for me!) were at WM Newburgh, NY this morning. Middletown NY has Wave 5 still as of last night.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales