Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 21st, 2006, 04:32 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
The hunt for Wave 6 begins. . .

Just figured since I am starting my rounds looking for the goodies, that we need the thread to get the juices flowing a bit more then they are.

For North Dallas, I am regularly checking the following locations daily (or at least every other day). Mixing some of them up a bit to save on gas.

McKinney:
Walmart at 380 and 75
Walmart at lake forest and 720
Target at 121 and Custer

Allen:
Target at McDermott and 75

Plano:
Toys R Us at Parker and 75
Target at Parker and 75
Walmart at Spring Creek and 75

Frisco:
Target at Preston north of 121(ish)
Walmart at 121 and Preston(ish)
Toys R Us at Preston and 121(ish)

Wild Hair days I hit dallas:
Walmart at 75 and spring valley
Toy R Us at 75 and Walnut

Old November 21st, 2006, 05:04 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Awesome work wisinger - not that I would expect anything less from you though.

Now can you also tell me if you find a Wii at any of those locations? Seriously.

Old November 21st, 2006, 05:08 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Oh come on Wisinger....I'm sure you mean well but you know better than this!

I appreciate the tagline telling me not to get my hope up, but still!

Sandra doesn't even expect these in until around the 12th of December, and she'll probably be among the first to get them. A sightings thread in November seems woefully premature.

Old November 21st, 2006, 05:11 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Not if you're checking daily it isn't premature.

Old November 21st, 2006, 05:12 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Now can you also tell me if you find a Wii at any of those locations? Seriously.
Funny you mention the Wii. very sad story there. read all about how they will be readily available, don't worry, get it when you are ready, cause nintendo will pump them out.

So Sunday morning, get the kids in the truck, lilwis a cup of coffee and stroll on over to the bright and shiny new Target, and BAM, the guy kinda smiles and tells me, sorry all sold out, they were gone in minutes.

ooooFFFF!!!, twitching starts. Rolling on over to walmart, with lilwis starting the calls to various stores, everybody is sold out.

UGGGGG!!!!!
Then I remember, my friend from across the street, he works for a distributor of all things console. I had mentioned wanting one to him a couple of weeks ago, "No problem". So we get home, and there he is picking up his yard, so I stroll on over, a little bubbly, etc. "Hey, Neighbor small talk, blah blah blah. By the way, did you get a chance to Bring that Wii home yet for me?" "Oh, you still want one? I got a stack of them at work, will bring you one home this week".

So long story now done, Not looking for Wii, but did notice everyone is sold out, they are coming via UPS, so no manifest are showing arrival dates, but a couple of managers (Walmart and TRU), said that they would expect them wednesday at the latest to get them ready for blake friday. so that is what I know. if I see one, I will grab it and call you to see if you want it.

Old November 21st, 2006, 05:13 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231

Sandra doesn't even expect these in until around the 12th of December, and she'll probably be among the first to get them. A sightings thread in November seems woefully premature.

Going off of when she received Wave 5, after several of the brick and mortars recieved theirs, so using that logic, my guess is they should start showing up in about 7-10 days?

EDIT: spelling error / added quote.

Old November 21st, 2006, 05:14 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

I will meet you where ever you may be and buy you lunch to boot.

Old November 21st, 2006, 05:16 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Quote:
Sold to the man who looks like a woman who wears a cape to school and gets chased by the football pitchers.

Old November 21st, 2006, 05:25 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231

Going off of when she received Wave 5, after several of the brick and mortars recieved theirs, so using that logic, my guess is they should start showing up in about 7-10 days?

EDIT: spelling error / added quote.
The date she was given for Wave Five was earlier than when she actually got them, if I recall. So if she's being given a date of 12/12, I doubt we'll see them more than a few days before that, max. Maybe whatever the shipping date to your local big box is before that?

It just seems silly to me to start a sightings thread this early, as there have been no sightings.

I'm not like angry or anything, but there are folks that get really really annoyed by this sort of thing.

I just think it's kind of weird and pointless.
Old November 21st, 2006, 05:28 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Didn't the FB pre-sighting threads keep getting locked?

I would find it interesting if this one did not suffer the same fate.
Old November 21st, 2006, 05:40 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisinger
Quote:
Sold to the man who looks like a woman who wears a cape to school and gets chased by the football pitchers.
You can call me whatever you want so long as my son sees the Wii under the tree on Christmas.

Old November 21st, 2006, 05:50 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Can't wait for the Wii (15 days and counting) plus this news of wave 6 for the 12th is making this december a really awesome one!!! Although i am rather doubtful i will be getting wave 6 shipped to the uk before xmas but knowing it will be on it's way for around the new year will be great!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales