Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

View Poll Results: Would you play in a tournament that required at least 1 MS figure?
Yes 6 60.00%
No 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 19th, 2008, 06:28 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Tournament Idea, would like some feedback.

As some of you may know, I was thinking of doing a tournament (although probably not for a while), and I think I've got a a fairly good idea of what I want to do, but would like to know what people think, so I'll post what I'm thinking, and you can let me know what you think. Thanks!

Tournement style: Swiss

Game Types: 1-on-1 or 2-on-2 40 minute games

Prizes: Everyone brings a HeroScape-related prize; First placer gets first pick, second placer gets second pick, ect.

Maps: Need some people to bring maps (I only have enough for one smaller map) preferably offical maps only, but maybe some home-made ones, too.

Food: Probably pizza along with other snacks. We'd have a donation box to help pay for it.

Points: 700 hundred with one required MS figure, or 600 points if there isn't enough people interested in using MS figures.

Other activities: Maybe a Video game system or two for those not intersted in HeroScape, or other games for Non-heroscaping gamers, so then you can bring your whole family.

Now, this isn't finalized, this is just a general idea, that is why I put in this section, so please let me know if this sound like it would be fun, if there is some things I should do different, or whatever.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online