Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 15th, 2013, 12:14 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Louisville Monthly Tournament August 3rd, 2013

GenCon Warm-up!
LIGHTWEIGHT!

330 Pts
12 FIGURES!!!

This year's Heroscape championship features a fascinating change to the metagame.... there will be a figure limit... not a hex limit. How will this change things? Let's find out!

330 Pts
12 figures
No Marvel

C3V and SOV not allowed!

5 Rounds
Full Card Scoring
55 Minute rounds
12 -5ish PM (may be much shorter due to army size) Bring snacks!
$5 Registration Fee (goes toward prizes)

Potential Maps

Attention!!!

Pet Shop Comics HAS MOVED to their new location!!!

6234 North Preston Highway
Shepherdsville KY 40165

Thanks to Rick and Jeannie for being such awesome hosts!

It's not far from the old location, just down Preston Highway a little bit. Their phone number will still be 957-3188 if you get lost.

A word on prize structure -
Spoiler Alert!

Attending:
El Diabolo
Necroblade
Megasilver
Deroche
Koolster25 +1
Orgsbane
Major Q23
Arrow Grut
Naesalla
Kretius
Ragnarok

Maybe:
Nelson
Phantom
Cybely

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."

Last edited by El Diabolo; August 2nd, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old July 15th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament August 3rd, 2013

Major Q9 and Major Q10; here they come!

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 15th, 2013 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Note: Not playing this at GenCon, due to an Axis and Allies tourney, so I'm going to just have fun with it! :D
Old July 15th, 2013, 08:32 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I will try to be there. I might bring a friend too.
Old July 16th, 2013, 08:11 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

What should I bring besides my army and a snack?
Old July 16th, 2013, 08:15 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Order Markers, wound markers, dice, and things like that. We should have the maps covered.
Old July 16th, 2013, 09:24 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
If you have an army idea, but don't have/own the figures, just let us know in advance and you can borrow them.

Old July 16th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sign me up!

EDIT: Does anyone have a Isamu I can borrow?

Last edited by orgsbane; July 16th, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old July 16th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I'm coming, and I'll bring the same maps I brought last time unless there are different ones that you want brought.
Old July 16th, 2013, 05:14 PM

Could someone bring me Omnicron Repulsors (40 pts)?
Old July 16th, 2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
How many? One squad, or more?

I can bring them and Isamu.

I'll bring Shiver and Stygian Rift again.
Old July 16th, 2013, 05:20 PM

I also had a couple questions about play of game. First: if not specified by the card Can I SA before I move? Can i SA before i ATK? Can i SA after I Normal ATK? Does the rule of only ATKing engaged figures apply to a SA? Which dice are we using RoTV or SotM? What are the rules of movement on lava, ice and shadow spaces? To earn points fpr destroying a squad do I need to destroy the whole squad or is partial credit given. Lastly, is the point counting points left over or opponents points destroyed?
Old July 16th, 2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
How many? One squad, or more?

I can bring them and Isamu.

I'll bring Shiver and Stygian Rift again.
Just one squad is fine

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events