Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 28th, 2010, 08:06 PM

ND799 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Can someone help me understand whats going on with Heroscape

So WotC bought Heroscape and are including DnD into it? I don't get it, how does this work? Never played DnD and don't care for it, I just want to know if WotC will just focus on DnD Heroscape from now on or make regular Scape again soon.

Also, will we ever get Marvel Wave 1?

And where can I find Large Expansions online? All I'm finding is Orm's Return. Where is Rankar's Vision and the ice pack?
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:12 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Can someone help me understand whats going on with Heros

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND799 View Post
So WotC bought Heroscape and are including DnD into it? I don't get it, how does this work? Never played DnD and don't care for it, I just want to know if WotC will just focus on DnD Heroscape from now on or make regular Scape again soon.

And where can I find Large Expansions online? All I'm finding is Orm's Return. Where is Rankar's Vision and the ice pack?

WOTC is owned by Hasbro...Hasbro handed the control and development etc of Scape to WOTC.

In an effort to get Scape product out WOTC decided to recycle the sculpts for the D&D minis and work them into Heroscape format. The brought in several folks from this site to handle the design of those new figures cards.

Marvel 1 is probably never going to see the light of day.

You can find some of the large expansions from a few of the retailers on the front page but other than that you are going tohave to go via eBay to get them.

Welcome tothe site and take a little time to look arond and you willfind more details on all your questions
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:13 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

WotC has had HS for a few years now. D&D HS is just like regular HS - only using D&D figures, instead of making new ones.

Most likely no Marvel Wave 1.

RV and TT haven't been made for awhile. I don't konw where you can find them for a somewhat reasonable price.
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:13 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
So WotC bought Heroscape and are including DnD into it?
No, WotC is part of Hasbro.

Quote:
I don't get it, how does this work?
Just like all the other figures work?

Quote:
Never played DnD and don't care for it, I just want to know if WotC will just focus on DnD Heroscape from now on or make regular Scape again soon.
D&D for at least one more Wave, no promises on "Classic" Heroscape but it hasn't been canceled, either.

Quote:
At this point, I'm just going to say NO, but you should look at the C3G project.

Quote:
Try the sites on the left-hand side of the home page.

And welcome to the site!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:14 PM

ND799 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

kk, but a quick question. Will we ever be seeing Heroscape in stores again? Or is it just not known at this time?
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:14 PM

rasputen4565 Woo who?

In other words, yes. That is the million dollar question, "Will we ever get more classic Heroscape?".

Chances of a Marvel Wave 1 look slim.

Raknar's Vision and the Tundra set are both on Ebay, but the Tundra set is often insanely overpriced. Raknar's Vision is usually going for its original retail price.

Edit: hardcore ninja'd

I know, I know, I spelled it wrong on purpose.
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
kk, but a quick question. Will we ever be seeing Heroscape in stores again? Or is it just not known at this time?
It is in stores...Walmart still caries Scape as do many more local game stors since the introduction of D&D Scape
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:19 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
My questions is..............what the hell is kk?
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:

WOTC is owned by Hasbro...Hasbro handed the control and development etc of Scape to WOTC.

In an effort to get Scape product out WOTC decided to recycle the sculpts for the D&D minis and work them into Heroscape format. The brought in several folks from this site to handle the design of those new figures cards.

Marvel 1 is probably never going to see the light of day.

You can find some of the large expansions from a few of the retailers on the front page but other than that you are going tohave to go via eBay to get them.

Welcome tothe site and take a little time to look arond and you willfind more details on all your questions
Who is this impostor and what did he do with crankypants Onacara.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:06 PM

Oprime is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Quote:
My questions is..............what the hell is kk?
used extensively in warcraft (and prob elsewhere online) in lieu of ok
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:06 PM

Extreme Kiwi Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Quote:

WotC has had HS for a few years now. D&D HS is just like regular HS - only using D&D figures, instead of making new ones.

Most likely no Marvel Wave 1.

RV and TT haven't been made for awhile. I don't konw where you can find them for a somewhat reasonable price.
The fact is there is no where to buy those sets for a reasonable price. Until WotC reprints those sets, you will have to pay 50 or 60 dollars for 1 set. If WotC even decides to reprint it.

BOOM!!!!! Headshot!
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:19 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Heroscape is still be sold in stores, but just Walmart and certain gaming stores.

For example, my local Walmart is carrying the Marval Pack, all of wave 2, and few wave 8 packs, and MS3 (or at least it was until I bought the last one.)

The local It's your move carries all of D1.

Just keep looking, and you'll find a few sets here and there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News