Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old September 13th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
O.K., ...21 Confirmed Good Guys and One Monkey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
Really? I could be a delegate sent by Vydar to reafirm Vydar's good intentions towards the forces of good.
Well, ...since you asked so nicely, you can be a robomonkey, ...but only because Agent Minivann wanted to be the Shaolin too, ...so I get to make two people happy at once. ^_^

Be warned though, when people start pointing fingers, "He's one of Vydar's spies, we can't trust him!" is gonna be a really easy excuse for pointing them at you...

The game starts tonight, so everybody check your PMs (probably around midnight) to get your SECRET role, then come back here and let the fun begin...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old September 13th, 2006, 11:20 AM

brotharon has disabled reputation
I read the rules, but I am just clarifying...We are to check our PMs at 12:00AM forum time? I am in the pacific northwest, so there is like a 3 hour difference between forum time and brotharon time.

P.S. Anyone have any idea how an Omnicron Sniper might talk? I do not want to be doing the "Roger, roger" thing...I was thinking about just using as much military jargon as I can possibly remember....

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Old September 13th, 2006, 11:27 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I think they would talk like this, go get him Green Ranger....Yes I will and you should help White Ultimate Ranger.....ok, together then.
Old September 13th, 2006, 11:42 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Mighty Morphin' Power Snipers!

Och, nae! noo lae ay us puir sools will hae tae listen tae 'at sang th' whole time we're in th' cae!
Old September 13th, 2006, 11:47 AM

You don't seem to want to accept who you are dealing with. You are dealing with a soulborg who is an expert---with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A soulborg who's been trained to ignore pain, to ignore weather. To live off the land and eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Valhalla, his mission is to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill, period. Win by attrition. Well, Omnicron Brotharon is the best.

brotharon is Eldgrim...
Old September 13th, 2006, 11:55 AM

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What Time Is It Anyway?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotharon
I read the rules, but I am just clarifying...We are to check our PMs at 12:00AM forum time? I am in the pacific northwest, so there is like a 3 hour difference between forum time and brotharon time.
...Hmmm, ...I can see where the 'time' thing might get confusing. I live in Texas (Yeah!), which is in the Central Standard (U.S.) Time Zone (or CST). That should be GMT (Greenwich Mean Time, or Global Military Time) minus 6 hours. For reasons unknown to me, however, I have to set my account profile preferences here (at 'Scapers.com) to "GMT-5hours" to get it to show me the correct time for where I live...

I'm not sure why there is a discrepancy, but the bottom line is - all deadlines are 11:00PM my time, so when it's 2300hrs in Texas, all votes are due. I should post all relevant game updates (including tonight's kick-off) within an hour, ...or by midnight my time. If you REALLY want to see what time I think it is (and be synchronized with the "game" deadlines), just go to your user profile and set the "Timezone" option (near the bottom of the page) to " GMT - 5 hours ". After that, whenever you go to the "Heroscapers.com forums homepage", it will say "The Time is now XXX" right under the 'Scapers logo at the top. That's the time I'm operating in...

For you (in the U.S. Pacific Time Zone) there is a 2-hour difference from me, so the deadlines will be 9:00PM your time. ...Clear as mud?... ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotharon
P.S. Anyone have any idea how an Omnicron Sniper might talk? I do not want to be doing the "Roger, roger" thing...I was thinking about just using as much military jargon as I can possibly remember....
I'm thinkin' anything you want to do will be fine with me. ^_^ Personally, my image of Soulborgs doesn't involve them talking alot at all. (The classic 'silent, stoic robot stereotype.) However, when they do speak, I always imagine it sounds like Peter Weller from the old "Robocop" movies - short, sweet, and to the point...

--"Book him."--
"...What's the charge?"
--"He's a cop killer."--

...I can totally picture everything you just wrote in that voice, ...so you should be perfect.

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old September 13th, 2006, 11:56 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Och aye, laddie, but can ye dae aw 'at wi' a mug ay ale in a body hain, an axe in th' other, an' still manage tae keep yer kilt doon in th' midst ay battle?
Old September 13th, 2006, 12:00 PM

^_^

^_^

...Aw man, ...I'm dyin' here...

I can already tell this is gonna be a blast ...just to read...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old September 13th, 2006, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Och aye, laddie, but can ye dae aw 'at wi' a mug ay ale in a body hain, an axe in th' other, an' still manage tae keep yer kilt doon in th' midst ay battle?
Affirmative

brotharon is Eldgrim...
Old September 13th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor
^_^

...Aw man, ...I'm dyin' here...

I can already tell this is gonna be a blast ...just to read...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
My leige, I stand ready to defend hearth and home against the encroachments of the foul scourge of the shackled ones.

By my honor, I shall avenge the fallen and lay blade upon the demon-cursed!
Old September 13th, 2006, 12:26 PM

I urge all mindshackled personnel to comply with the investigation, or there will be trouble. You have 24 hours to take this into consideration.

brotharon is Eldgrim...
Old September 13th, 2006, 01:18 PM

RPMiller has disabled reputation
Hello. Wow, this really took off didn't it.

I would like to have Sgt. Drake Alexander if he hasn't been taken yet.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games