Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old June 25th, 2008, 12:05 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Custom Unique Hero Contest by Taeblewalker!

I am going to have to say that the helping people improve their subpar entries is really nice of you TW but it takes away from the whole competition. Rather than someone taking their time to think out abilities and points and movement etc they throw out a quickly thought out (or hardly thought out) pile of mish mosh and then you and others fix it for them. Perhaps they should all take their time and work on it and then submit their entry once and only once...Just my
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:15 AM

one_day_remains is surprisingly tart
yeah...

I kinda have to agree with Onacara...
This is an individual contest! Stop trying to fix my subpar mish mosh, people!

Remember that time I won?
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:27 AM
The Chronicler

Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I prepared this one back when TW hinted at this contest before:

For those who like the idea of more historical figures:

6 RoTV, 3 SotM, 3 RttFF, 3 FotA, 3 VW, 3 TT, 3 TJ.
At least 3 of every common, 1 of every unique.

Aeston's Maps
Before Heroscape: The History that Lead to our Game
Old June 25th, 2008, 06:17 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_day_remains View Post
Johnston's a distance runner. Guess I'll have to up the cost.
I'm not sure you need to change the cost. You might lower his Move to 5 instead of 4, but it might work at 6. In any case, how does he manage his vanish ability? It seems to strain the theme a bit.

Old June 25th, 2008, 06:20 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeston View Post
I prepared this one back when TW hinted at this contest before:

For those who like the idea of more historical figures:

Hmm. A 3E Ranger. I like it. You'll just have to specify that he may not stop in tree and brush spaces. "He must still end his move in an unoccupied space." The wording you have makes that fairly clear, but some people may try to balance him on a tree!

In response to Onacara, the judging would be impossible if we did it that way.

Old June 25th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Can someone make me a card. I can't get the programs downloaded. Thanks to who ever does.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old June 25th, 2008, 09:22 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Yay, I love a customs contest.

I think I'll enter... Frankenstein's Creature.

Old June 25th, 2008, 09:28 AM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Nadom, how does intuition work? you don't roll initiative in the middle of a turn...you'll have to explain that more.
Order markers are placed before initiative is rolled.
Wow, I did not know that, that's cool! I'll have to remember that for my next game.
Taeblewalker is correct and that's exactly how it works.
Old June 25th, 2008, 09:42 AM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Zinafe
Fights for Ullar

Elf
Wizard
Unique Hero
Valiant
medium 5
Points 190
Life 5
Movement 5
Range 3
Attack 3
defence 2.

Special Powers.

Fire Wind Special Attack:
Range 6. Attack 4 + special. Choose a figure to attack. Any figure adjected to that figure also takes damage,from this attack. For every Elf Wizard with in 3 clear spaces away from Zinafe, add attack dice to this attack. Only 3 dice can be added. Roll attack dice once for every figure effected and each figure effected by this attack roll the dice seperate. Zinafe can't be effected by his own attack.

Sacred Fire Streath:
Every Elf Wizard 4 clear spaces away from Zinafe, add 1 aditional dice to the attack.

Fire Rage :
If Jorhdawn is killed and took out of play, add 1 attack dice to Zinafe next attack.

Fire Healing:
If Jorhdawn or Chardris have enough wounds to kill them. Roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-10 add a wound marker to them. If you roll a 11-18 add 2 wound markers to them. If you roll 19-20 take away 2 wound
markers off.

Here is my 2nd. redone entry.

Here is a better bio:

As all of The Nine rushed to help Gwyn, Zinafe was 3rd in line as he heard the wolves from a distence. Zinafe "Ulginesh I can here the wolves in a distance. Can you see them?" "No ,but I do see Gywn. The wolves haven't found her ye....." Ulginesh told all the elves with mind link. Zinafe seen the wolves jump off the cliff and slashing and biteing Theracus,until he and Gwyn fell out of the sky. They all spearded out in the open battlefield. Until Emirroon summoned them. Zinafe launched a attack in order to brake Gwyn's fall. Theracus had disappered. The battle was on as the wolves attacked Gywn. Everybody was busy with at least 3 wolves. The Dire Stone was lost as Gywn disappered. Then the wolves became stronger. The wolves had became unstoppable. Wolves and elves disappering all around. Jorhdawn fell,Arkmer,Emirroon,and the rest of them fell. Zinafe's fire increased as he whatched Jorhdawn's blood splatter. "I will not let you get away with this!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zinafe yelled rageing his fire all around. The battlefield crumbled with fire, the battlefield was covered in smoke as he and his dad stood alone. The last fire wave bursted. "That was my last attack with everyone gone." Zinafe said as he fell to his knees. Then 10 wolves attacked,but he disappered as the rest did. "Welcome Zinafe."

darker shirt and longer hair. With a fire ball in his empty hand.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old June 25th, 2008, 09:45 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Yay, I love a customs contest.

I think I'll enter... Frankenstein's Creature.

The thematics there are great, and the sdecent chance that he hurts himself in comparison with the chances of healign him self is great. I think you've got a good one here. With 4 move too, he's not too strong.

Iceman, I can now undertstand what the powers are, but if I may, I'm going to try to reword them slightly.

Special Powers.

Fire Wind Special Attack:
Range 6. Attack 4 + special. Choose a figure to attack. Any figure adjacent to that figure is also affected by this attack. For every Elf Wizard within 3 clear sight spaces from Zinafe, add an attack die to this attack. A maximum of 3 dice can be added. Roll attack dice once for every figure affected. Roll defense dice separately. Zinafe can't be affected by his own Fire Wind Special Attack.

Sacred Fire Strength:
Every Elf Wizard 4 clear sight spaces away from Zinafe adds 1 additional die to their attack.

Fire Rage :
If a Jorhdawn you control is killed, add 1 attack die to Zinafe's next attack.

Fire Healing:
If Jorhdawn or Chardris have enough wounds to kill them. Roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-18 nothing happens. If you roll 19-20 remove2 wound
markers from them.

There you go. Not it is easier to understand. The final power I just changed it to 1-18 nothign happens because adding a wound to someoen who has enough wounds to be killed does nothing.

Last edited by Einar's puppy; June 25th, 2008 at 09:54 AM.
Old June 25th, 2008, 09:57 AM

Ya your right. Thanks.

Old June 25th, 2008, 10:16 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Ya your right. Thanks.
Your welcome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games