Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 14th, 2010, 10:01 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hexes in Texas 2010: A National Heroscape Day event - 10

This doesn't pertain to the event but this must be shared:
Old October 15th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I see a big white square.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old October 15th, 2010, 04:59 AM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart

Hmm...wonder if I'm going to bother building an army before Saturday morning.

It's been almost 18 months since I've played HS....too long.
--Aahz
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:49 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I had the day off until yesterday when someone bailed on me and so now... I have to work right at the end of the tourney. If I could get out of it at this point I would, but I can't. I'm am super sad.

For the record, I was going to bring Braxas, 3x PK's and 2x Dividers.
Old October 15th, 2010, 11:46 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Well I had the day off until yesterday when someone bailed on me and so now... I have to work right at the end of the tourney. If I could get out of it at this point I would, but I can't. I'm am super sad.

That sucks, man! Sorry you'll have to miss out. Hopefully we'll see you at the next event.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 15th, 2010, 01:07 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:

That sucks, man! Sorry you'll have to miss out. Hopefully we'll see you at the next event.
You're just happy I'm not bringing my air horn!
Old October 15th, 2010, 01:13 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Well...I think I will change my army to some Raelin Krav something or other now.

Also....2xDividers? Seriously? You hate the Krav that much? They are the most obvious and effective add to your PK Braxas army, but you are so anti Krav that you would field Dividers at a level that makes them a liability. MWs and MBS are a better play for 100 pts than 2xDividers. Let it go man...just let it go. The Krav can be your friend just like they are everyone else's friend..No need to hate so much.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 15th, 2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: surprised you didn't just say eff it and go with 2xdrones
Old October 15th, 2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Well...I think I will change my army to some Raelin Krav something or other now.

Also....2xDividers? Seriously? You hate the Krav that much? They are the most obvious and effective add to your PK Braxas army, but you are so anti Krav that you would field Dividers at a level that makes them a liability. MWs and MBS are a better play for 100 pts than 2xDividers. Let it go man...just let it go. The Krav can be your friend just like they are everyone else's friend..No need to hate so much.
This is for you.

Also.
Old October 15th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Sounds like a sad cover story so you can stay home all day and play StarCraft II.

Do we need to set up some sort of intervention?

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; October 15th, 2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Dividers x2 DOES seem a little silly...
Old October 15th, 2010, 02:23 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
This is for you.

Also.
Thanks! I knew I was failing to understand something about this game!

Sorry you can't make it, Nathan!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 15th, 2010, 04:04 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

This one should give you some excellent insights into how to play, R˙chean.

Last edited by dok; October 15th, 2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: In his defense, he only gets three things wrong.
Old October 15th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

R˙chean, are you supplying those cool map printouts with all the info on them? Also, are we using paper glyphs? Or do we have to bring our own with the maps?

Am I the only one left that has no idea about their army yet?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day