Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 6th, 2022, 11:03 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Peter Benjamin Parker) - Design

Here's what we've got! Considered fret_gurglo, MrNobody, and tcgkln's feedback here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
NAME = Spider-Man (Earth 1610)
SECRET IDENTITY = PETER BENJAMIN PARKER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 180

ULTIMATE SACRIFICE
If a friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man would receive one or more wounds from an opponents normal attack, If possible, Spider-Man may use Swing Line to move adjacent to that figure. If he does, Spider-Man must receive those wounds instead.

STEP UP
When Spider-Man or a figure you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man receives one or more wounds from an enemy figure's attack, during your next player turn, you may add 2 to Spider-Man's Attack number while attacking that opponent's figure.

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
Is a new round of yeas needed or is the count still at 3?
Old September 6th, 2022, 11:17 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Peter B. Parker) - VOTE for Init

Changes are not drastic, so I would maintain the 3 and give you my Yea. Things are looking good here.

Personally I would also change the order of the first 2 powers. They both trigger at the same phase, and to me, it just sounds better to Step Up before making the Ultimate Sacrifice.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old September 6th, 2022, 11:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My yea stands.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2022, 01:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I still slightly prefer not letting him boost his attack based on his own wounds, it removes the “selfless” theme that Peter is all about. But if you think it’s necessary we can test it out.

Yea

Also the “Power and Responsibility” name I just took from the first volume of Ultimate Spidey, so it’s not just an uncle Ben thinning, it’s a reference to the book at large)
Old September 6th, 2022, 01:47 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I still slightly prefer not letting him boost his attack based on his own wounds, it removes the “selfless” theme that Peter is all about. But if you think it’s necessary we can test it out.
I can go either way if there are power level concerns after the initial- I remember Ultimate Peter being fairly aggressive when hit at certain points in the book, so I could see the justification for either avenue.

Quote:
Also the “Power and Responsibility” name I just took from the first volume of Ultimate Spidey, so it’s not just an uncle Ben thinning, it’s a reference to the book at large)
I know- I just figured changing it to Step Up made it a little bit more "evergreen" if another design needed it.

As an aside- I posted the initial playtest callout in the playtesting thread. Do I change the title of the thread? The guide doesn't specifically instruct you to do so until you propose a public playtest.
Old September 6th, 2022, 01:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'd change it to (Waiting for Initial) or something
Old September 19th, 2022, 12:11 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Peter B. Parker) - Wait for Init

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Spider-Man

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Turtle Training Dojo
Units: 900 pts – Luke Cage, Daredevil 200, Moon Knight 150, Songbird, Spider-Man(Peter B Parker) 180 VS 900 pts – Lady Deathstrike, Donald Ferguson, Nebula, Bloodshot
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Cell Games Arena
Units: 1000 pts – Spider-Man(Otto), Spider-Man(Takuya), Leopardon, Spider-Woman(Ashley), Spider-Man(Peter B Parker) 180 VS 1000 pts – Star-Lord, Groot 275, Rocket 175, Gamora 300
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Wakandan Royal Forest
Units: 1000 pts – Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider-Man 250, Spider-Man 180(PBP), Firestar 120 VS 1000 pts - Fantastic Four
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Solid designed figure, that I enjoyed using more than I thought I would. I like him best in Luke Cage Fighter/Crime Fighter builds. He's a nice wound soak for Cage, and with Cages bonding he can get some attacks in with Step Up. He struggled on his attacks to do a lot of damage but that was more to bad luck rolls than anything else, the potential for big damage is there. 170 to 180 range feels right, but at 180 there is a lot of competition who could be taken over him, Captain America(Sam Wilson), Songbird, Punisher and Ronin to be exact. I'm recommending him to move to public playtesting at 170 points and see how he does there.

Last edited by Ericth74; September 19th, 2022 at 01:58 PM.
Old September 19th, 2022, 12:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you forgot to list him in either army in the second game.

Results look good, though! That Spidey/Daredevil combo sounded solid.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 19th, 2022, 12:50 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think you forgot to list him in either army in the second game.

Results look good, though! That Spidey/Daredevil combo sounded solid.
Lol, I did screw that up. Will update when I'm back it my computer
Old September 19th, 2022, 12:51 PM

Nice job here, btw! Appreciate all the testing you've been doing.

Old September 19th, 2022, 06:41 PM

Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Peter B. Parker) - Vote for Play

Thank you for the playtest, and the great feedback both here and over discord pm.

I propose we move to public playtesting at 170 points.
Old September 19th, 2022, 06:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Peter B. Parker) - Vote for Play

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library