Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 17th, 2023, 01:41 AM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart
BftU sets $250+

Hi folks. It's been quite a while since I've looked to buy some Scape goodies, and I was curious on something I noticed.

Why is BftU so expensive in comparison?

Thanks in advance.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old July 17th, 2023, 02:28 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: BftU sets $250+

Quote:
Originally Posted by onibaku06 View Post
Hi folks. It's been quite a while since I've looked to buy some Scape goodies, and I was curious on something I noticed.

Why is BftU so expensive in comparison?

Thanks in advance.
In comparison to what? Gonna guess you mean the other master sets.

Like everything else money can be used for, it boils down to (mostly) supply and demand.

Supply: There's less of them than of the other master sets. They were produced last, and less mass-sold through Wal-Mart.

Demand: Shadow/Dungeon tiles are way more useful to map-building (especially competitive maps) than RotV, or even SotM.
Old July 17th, 2023, 09:23 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Further on demand, there was also more incentive to buy multiples since there were
  1. The ability to combine multiple sets for larger campaign maps, and
  2. A common squad (and the box only includes one).
Old July 17th, 2023, 12:53 PM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Ah, I see. Thanks folks. I had a feeling on the first one (production).

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion