Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 1st, 2012, 01:10 PM

teasedbyeldgrim is surprisingly tart
Halloween=Heroscape parade

Last night I was watching a robot, three ninjas, Batman, two winged people (1 fairy & 1 butterfly), a zombie, a cat-woman, and a Playboy bunny walking down my street. I couldn't help thinking, "Look its a Heroscape parade". Has this ever happened to anyone else?

OK, I know Heroscape doesn't have bunnies or cat-people. Although I think catpeople customs would be a cool addition. Anyway, you get my point.
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Halloween=Heroscape parade

Heroscape doesn't have bunnies either.
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:07 PM

master4sword knows what's in an order marker master4sword knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quick! Find some bunny figures! 5 point bunny squad! The ultimate in custom fluffy filler units!
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old November 1st, 2012, 09:19 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Say what?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:

Say what?

Please! That card's not accurate!

He should have 10 move and Stealth Flying!

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 1st, 2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: And the Black Beast lives inside the cave. Remember the clay chase seen? ;) Dang, now I really have to watch it again...
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:41 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

We don't get a lot of Trick-or-Treaters in our neighborhood, but we were visited by half a squad of very small Knights of Weston and what appeared to be a Green Wyrmling - must have been a custom.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:49 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Say what?

I had thought abut the move being higher but seeing as he never strays far from his cave system.... He is more of a camper

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 2nd, 2012, 12:21 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
We don't get a lot of Trick-or-Treaters in our neighborhood, but we were visited by half a squad of very small Knights of Weston and what appeared to be a Green Wyrmling - must have been a
custom.

Our group consisted of....a streaker (chief), a cupcake (myself), Thor (our son), Spiderman, Sonic the Hedgehog, a unicorn, a plant/flower, a tiny witch and a zombie.

What a army we would have made.

how many points do you think we were worth....

Old November 2nd, 2012, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange_Love View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
We don't get a lot of Trick-or-Treaters in our neighborhood, but we were visited by half a squad of very small Knights of Weston and what appeared to be a Green Wyrmling - must have been a
custom.

Our group consisted of....a streaker (chief), a cupcake (myself), Thor (our son), Spiderman, Sonic the Hedgehog, a unicorn, a plant/flower, a tiny witch and a zombie.

What a army we would have made.

how many points do you think we were worth....
I would go with undraftable...

Old November 2nd, 2012, 06:52 AM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Say what?

I had thought abut the move being higher but seeing as he never strays far from his cave system.... He is more of a camper
Heroes of Fiction already did this!

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:19 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Rabbit: I knew someone would have it! (And its the most ferocious rodent you've ever seen).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion