Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 10th, 2017, 06:25 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Man-Bat

I raised the point at the time that going the Hybrid route would require some consistency updates and people voted to pass it understanding that. Fine if the decision is different now (I know you weren't a Hero then and didn't vote on it, japes), but I wanted to clarify that this is an update we decided to make back when Man-Bat was finalized. I'm just trying to follow through on it now.
Old October 10th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My thought process was essentially:

- Brainstorming for High Evolutionary
- He should probably be able to make animal-people and/or synergize with them
- Maybe make one specific unit that works with him directly? Creature synergy too broad. Beast synergy feels wrong. Maybe make them Hybrids?
- Shouldn't all animal people be Hybrids then? Could be fun even if it's a little backwards (guys like Lizard and Man-Bat go from man to beast-man, HE turns animals into animal people).
- Should probably see how people feel about that...

And here we are. It's really vague, general seeds of an idea, and it's not something that can't be worked around if we stick with these sorts of characters as Metahuman.
Old October 10th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like it but I was working on a design that is a Hybrid.
Old October 10th, 2017, 01:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Here are the characters I think we might want to update to Hybrid, if we're going to start giving manimals their own species signifier:

Killer Croc
Lizard
Man-Bat Assassins
Tigra
Vermin

(Only tangentially-related to Man-Bat, but I didn't have a better spot to bring this up)
Are all 5 meta-humans? I don't feel like Tigra is without looking it up. Not sure how I feel about going back and updating all these cards with a new species. If most of them are meta-humans already I'd rather leave them all as is and make the future synergy based around meta-humans.
Old October 10th, 2017, 01:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Here are the characters I think we might want to update to Hybrid, if we're going to start giving manimals their own species signifier:

Killer Croc
Lizard
Man-Bat Assassins
Tigra
Vermin

(Only tangentially-related to Man-Bat, but I didn't have a better spot to bring this up)
Are all 5 meta-humans? I don't feel like Tigra is without looking it up. Not sure how I feel about going back and updating all these cards with a new species. If most of them are meta-humans already I'd rather leave them all as is and make the future synergy based around meta-humans.
Killer Croc and MBA's are Meta's from DC the other three are Marvel Mutates

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 10th, 2017, 02:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So could the future synergy just be meta-humans and mutates then?
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So could the future synergy just be meta-humans and mutates then?
Well, not really. The High Evolutionary is the driving force for introducing the synergy here, and he specifically has a penchant for working with these sort of half-man half-animal types. "Mutates and Metahumans" is a set that captures over a hundred figures, of which only the listed half-dozen are really pertinent to the intended theme. So "Mutates and Metahumans" doesn't really capture the same theme.

You could do a High Evolutionary design without having the Hybrid synergy to pull from, but I could see it being nice to have around. Knowing that johnny doesn't have a specific plan makes updating the old cards a little less appealing to me, but I could still see going for it.
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it would probably be something like "Hybrids you control add X to their Something number" - the Hybrid synergy would just be a way to ass some weird, Heroscapey mix-and-match to it. They're formally known as New Men, so that could easily be a class or species that lets it work thematically the same way.
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Back in the beginning, we decided to stay specific to Universes, Marvel has Mutants and Mutates, DC just has Metahumans. Symbiote was the first thing that crossed over other than Human. FWIW.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old December 19th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Symbiotic

Doesn't look like people are into updating the other cards for Hybrids, so I think we need to flip Man-Bat back to Metahuman @Arkham

I'd also suggest the following edits, the first just for wording consistency and the second to clarify that Claw Carry is in-turn only.

Quote:
FIGHTING FOR CONTROL
Before taking a turn with Man-Bat, if there is at least one figure adjacent to him, you must roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from your roll for each Wound Marker on this card. If you roll 2 or lower, Man-Bat cannot move and must attack each adjacent figure exactly 1 time this turn with his normal attack.

CLAW CARRY
After moving normally with the Flying special power and before attacking with Man-Bat, you may choose a small or medium figure Man-Bat passed over this turn. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Man-Bat, and you may roll one unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. When the chosen figure is moved by Claw Carry, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Plain text:

Quote:
FIGHTING FOR CONTROL
Before taking a turn with Man-Bat, if there is at least one figure adjacent to him, you must roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from your roll for each Wound Marker on this card. If you roll 2 or lower, Man-Bat cannot move and must attack each adjacent figure exactly 1 time this turn with his normal attack.

CLAW CARRY
After moving and before attacking with Man-Bat, you may choose a small or medium figure Man-Bat passed over this turn. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Man-Bat, and you may roll one unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. When the chosen figure is moved by Claw Carry, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old December 20th, 2017, 12:21 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Done
Old December 20th, 2017, 12:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I got the SP for you. The Hybrid part...looks like you got the rest.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library