Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 16th, 2007, 10:07 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Short notice NC gane 3-17

Hi guys,
Sorry for the short notice but I just found out my plans for tomorrow (3-17) got cancelled.

So I'd like to play some HS. I've got at least one friend coming already. We have two or more of nearly everything, but feel free to bring extras. If anyone else is interested, we can do it at my house in Hillsborough NC. Give me a call at (919) 906-9938 for directions. I'd like to start at 12 or 1.

I'm not sure if this'll pan out since it's spur of the moment but I figured its worth a try.
Old March 16th, 2007, 03:11 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
sorry, got plans for tomorrow, thanks for the invite though!
Old March 16th, 2007, 11:59 PM

T-bomb has disabled reputation
Yes, I have the same plans as amishburrito tomorrow! Perhaps we can do it again sometime soon though. Take it easy, and thanks for the invite!
Old March 17th, 2007, 12:36 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I've already got a game tomorrow with the Greensboro crew....I love those goobers.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old March 17th, 2007, 06:08 PM

primal has disabled reputation
yeah, Hogg, I hate that we couldn't get together. the Goobertown posse has grown so crazy that we have to run 2 game groups every saturday.
hopefully, the first SHASS in our new location won't be far off, we can get together then!

GOOBERTOWN FOREVER!

the North Carolina Semi-Hex Annual Skirmish. old school style.
Old March 18th, 2007, 03:29 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Thanks for they replies guys. I'm glad to see so much interest in my area.

I ended up playing with one of my buddies and we had fun. He's still learning the game, but he improves everytime we play.

I do look forward to playing with you guys sometime. I have a pretty busy schedule, but I'll try to make it to the next SHASS.
Old March 19th, 2007, 06:45 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
Hey dude, thanks for the invite, but I didn't get it until today. I've changed jobs, and my new one won't let me surf the net like the old one did. Therefore, I'm not on HSers every day like I used to be...

Let me know if anything comes up again, because if I've got the day off, I'll definately come over. By the way, I finally got the car situation resolved...

Click to see more...
Old March 20th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Are any of you guys near Wilmington? I will be there mid-May for about a week if anyone wanted to get together then.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events