Mimring 6 8.45%
Braxas 4 5.63%
Charos 11 15.49%
Nilfheim 28 39.44%
Zelrig 20 28.17%
They all stink 2 2.82%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 7th, 2008, 12:54 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The best Dragons

This is by far the best dragon.

Next question.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old July 7th, 2008, 04:23 AM

Oyhedwig has disabled reputation

Well, geez, I went from the gray to a green. Thanks whoever did that. rdhight, so disrespect meant, again. I've seen plenty of your posts and liked them a lot. I still think this is a great forum, but I've never been a fan of the "rep" thing on any forum. I find it particularly ironic on forums like this. I mean, I've read several threads about "nerds" and "geeks" here, and I figure those types know what it is to be judged and wouldn't want to do that themselves. Again, I love this site, and mean no disrespect, but man that's funny. And I am a geek, a nerd, a spazz, whatever, so I can say these types of things. I must reiterate that I do love Heroscapers and all the great stuff provided here.
By the way, my favorite dragon is Nilfheim, hands down.

My Deathwalkers climb.
Old July 7th, 2008, 05:52 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Nilfheim. Always Nilfheim.

Old July 7th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I voted for Zelrig for taking out eight of my Stingers with one blast yesterday.

I also endorse the notion of using rep the way you want to, as abuses tend to be self-correcting and if they get out of hand, there are admins on this forum who pay attention to how rep is being given/inflicted.
Old July 7th, 2008, 08:40 AM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Where's Su-Bak-Na? There's a bony dragon there.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index
Old July 7th, 2008, 09:07 AM

Shodian Woo who?

By far Zelrig is, in my opinion, one of the best sculpted dragons. Though not the most powerful at only 185 points. Charos is my second favorite because, though he has a face only a mother could love, has my favorite move, the counter ability, moving him up to a whopping 210 points!
Old July 7th, 2008, 10:13 AM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
The dragon I like best is the one sitting on Sonlen's shoulder

The one I use most often is Nilfheim.

I can appreciate using each of Mimring, Zelrig and Braxas.

Charos... in the right situation I think I'd love the big guy. In reality I have had absolutely zero luck with him getting even a fraction of his points back against the ranged squads I usually find myself facing.

~Aldin, who always envied Flinx and wanted a Pip of his very own
The line I highlighted is the key to answering this question. The HS designers have done a remarkable job in making each dragon unique, and that makes each one most suitable for certain situations. If you're facing common squads, choose Zelrig or Braxas. If you're facing heroes, choose Charos. . . .

So the best Dragon is hard to pick. But since the poll asks for our favorite dragon, I went with Nilfheim. He is probably the most versitile of the bunch, capable of dealing with heroes or squads effectively. His only problem is those huge wings which make him nearly impossible to move on certain maps.
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:37 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

I voted for Nilfheim. Although all of the other dragons can be devastating in the right situation, I agree with MI Tiger that the "popsicle factory" is the most versatile (don't tell Nilfheim I called him a popsicle factory). I will say though, that even though he has a decent defense, I don't really have that much luck with keeping wounds off him, so I treat him pretty carefully when I use him.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:49 PM

albertic26 Woo who?

I also put Nilfheim. Not only because he looks cool, he also kicks butt when used correctly.

Long live Einar!!!
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:56 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I need a digital recorder that plays random Sean Connery movie quotes every time I activate Charos.

Old July 7th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
He's considered a Marro, not a dragon.
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:16 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
He's considered a Marro, not a dragon.
I know, but there's clearly a dragon involved, like with the afore-discussed Sonlen =)

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units