Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:21 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, looking through the index, I think I'd consider putting a non-Super Strength clause on it as well. That gets you down to M. Bison being the highest costing partner.
Okay, yeah

I thought of that too, but Wonder Man has SS. Would you guys be okay if Wonder Man was specifically called out here instead of the no Crime Fighter part? Who are we trying to avoid with that anyway?

LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose one Unique Human or Mutate Hero without Super Strength or a Simon Williams figure you control. For the entire game, the chosen figure has the class of Terrorist instead of what is listed on its card. After taking a turn with Grim Reaper, if Grim Reaper inflicted one or more wounds, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Terrorist Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:24 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Hmm, looking through the index, I think I'd consider putting a non-Super Strength clause on it as well. That gets you down to M. Bison being the highest costing partner.
Okay, yeah

I thought of that too, but Wonder Man has SS. Would you guys be okay if Wonder Man was specifically called out here instead of the no Crime Fighter part? Who are we trying to avoid with that anyway?

LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose one Unique Human or Mutate Hero without Super Strength or a Simon Williams figure you control. For the entire game, the chosen figure has the class of Terrorist instead of what is listed on its card. After taking a turn with Grim Reaper, if Grim Reaper inflicted one or more wounds, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Terrorist Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
That's funny when Bats mentioned the SS thing, I was gonna do away with the Crime Fighter stuff. I had a more Crimnal theme going then, now that doesn't really fit.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:18 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it's still a ton of options but it feels a little better having some kind of grouping from a theme stand point. Looks good to me. So you thinking you might start him up then?
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:21 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, it's still a ton of options but it feels a little better having some kind of grouping from a theme stand point. Looks good to me. So you thinking you might start him up then?
Yeah, I think so. I wanna give him a shot.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Like still 314 options, but it moves it towards slightly more manageable, especially at the top end. Probably still makes him more of a generalist type than I'd go for personally. Not sure there are too terribly many advantages of becoming a Terrorist (in terms of gameplay ) though. Might be something to research so we can figure out which of those 314 would be the nastiest recruits and if anything is too scary or not.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:23 AM
C3G Landlord

Just noticed that he can bond with any Terrorist, not just the one figure he makes one. I like that as you could build a Terrorist army around him, or just toss him and one other figure into a Hydra army. That's two solid directions for army building.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:26 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, fwiw, forgot about the no Crime Fighter part when I ran the numbers as it didn't really affect the top choices anyway. So, yeah, seems like an easy cut.

I guess I do wonder (other than Wonder Man) who all you are trying to grab here. It might be worth going after a narrower sliver somehow.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:33 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Oh, fwiw, forgot about the no Crime Fighter part when I ran the numbers as it didn't really affect the top choices anyway. So, yeah, seems like an easy cut.

I guess I do wonder (other than Wonder Man) who all you are trying to grab here. It might be worth going after a narrower sliver somehow.
I'll dig in to the synergy archive and see what I can do.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:34 AM
C3G Landlord

With Wonder Man's class being Celebrity I don't think that something we can work with. The personality of Loyal is even less useful, like why would Loyal people be easy to turn into Terrorists. I guess you could call out Ionic Imbalance, I think that gets you one other figure (Atlas), but then he should also grab something else so he has more than 2 choices.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:36 AM

Who all are you trying to grab?

Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:45 AM
C3G Landlord

Isn't he like part of a evil monster lab where they create new evil henchmen similar to what's going on in the Deadpool movie? I thought he convinces his brother to go there and that's how he gets turned into Wonder Man, but then Wonder Man switches sides and becomes an Avenger instead. Then he was running with Hyrda as a leader type for them in the cartoon, so recruiting some other heavy hitters into the Hydra power structure works for me. They need more options besides just the few they have. As such human and mutate made sense to me in my limited knowledge but I get the overall concern with that many options. No SS really should cut out a bunch of the issues though (no Iron Man), and many of the humans without SS are pretty weak (Alfred, Gordon, FitzSimmons, etc.). So the over all number might be high, the actual competitively good options should be much smaller.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:46 AM
Forum Moderator

This might dial it down and catch most of the lethal legion as well.

Quote:
LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose one Unique Criminal Hero without Super Strength or a Simon Williams figure you control. For the entire game, the chosen figure has the class of Terrorist instead of what is listed on its card. After taking a turn with Grim Reaper, if Grim Reaper inflicted one or more wounds, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Terrorist Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Maybe cut the no SS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy