Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 26th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Millen does suck as a broadcaster, but, yeah, still holding that GM stint against him regardless. I just can't take him seriously when it comes to football evaluation after seeing the kind of talent evaluation he did for the Lions for years.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I frequently watch sports with no sound at all. I just do my own commentary!
When my dad, my brother and I watch a game together we always give running commentary, too, and we have an informal game where we get a point everytime one of the tv commentators says something we just said.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 26th, 2012, 07:13 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Must be a knowledge of the game thing. I'm a big football fan, but I can't really talk the game itself. Which is probably one of the reasons that none of the NFL personalities bother me. Baseball on the other hand... if I could have just got my hands around the neck of Joe Morgan...

-insert signature here-
Old January 26th, 2012, 07:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Speaking of baseball, I'm so excited for the upcoming season

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 26th, 2012, 07:36 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post

Blah. Wake me when the Giants or A's are in the World Series. :snore:

Old January 26th, 2012, 07:40 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Bradshaw is incredibly annoying. I wasn't around back in the 70s and don't hate the Steelers and he is easily the most obnoxious football TV personality hands down. So, R˙chean, it's not just a hatred of the Steelers getting to you. He's just genuinely annoying.

Last edited by Anonymous; January 26th, 2012 at 08:46 PM.
Old January 26th, 2012, 07:46 PM

I'm okay with Bradshaw. I think he's funny.

I miss John Madden-whenever someone would start to go off the deep end about how some team is sure to win because of time of possession or turnover differential or some other statline, he square them away pretty quickly: "the team that wins is the team that scores the most points."

Old January 26th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Not a big fan of baseball in general, but the Prince Fielder signing definitely hit my radar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I'm okay with Bradshaw. I think he's funny.

I miss John Madden-whenever someone would start to go off the deep end about how some team is sure to win because of time of possession or turnover differential or some other statline, he square them away pretty quickly: "the team that wins is the team that scores the most points."
I used to think Bradshaw was funny, but now I think the whole Fox pregame crew is full of clowns ... James Brown and Chris Collinsworth used to provide enough levity to balance them out back in the day. But with their current crew, Bradshaw might be the most level headed one ... that's no good.

And, yeah, Madden is hard to beat. The guy wasn't a broadcaster - he was an institution.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2012, 09:56 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Yeah, that came out of nowhere... nasty one-two punch out in Detroit now (not that V-Mart was any slouch). Defense gets a bit worse though with Cabrera moving over to 3B.

----

Collinsworth, forgot about him. He used to bug me, a lot, not so much lately though. Maybe I've mellowed.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; January 26th, 2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old January 26th, 2012, 10:45 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Bradshaw is like that one bumbling uncle/older cousin everyone has in their family that everyone makes fun of and he thinks he knows what he is talking about but is only ever right 15% of the time but needs to remind you of it every chance he gets...but he is still fun to have around in short intervals.
Old January 26th, 2012, 11:05 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

The best part of Fox's football presentation is Mike Pereira. I can take an Aikman or a Buck for when they phone that guy in.
Old January 26th, 2012, 11:46 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy View Post
The best part of Fox's football presentation is Mike Pereira. I can take an Aikman or a Buck for when they phone that guy in.
Mike Pereira! Mike Pereira! Seroiously? He's just a shill for the ridiculousness that the so called "professional" NFL officials have become. He absolutely is the most anoying person on the Fox broadcast, because all he does is "back" the referees despite the video evidence. He's is a joke, a fraud as far as I am concerned.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV