Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 26th, 2007, 04:12 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Question about item on Toys R Us

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2507859
Here we have listed "Raknar's Vision and Heroes of Lindesfarm," which are the same item. But, in the picture we see Raknar's Vision and Thaelenk Tundra. This looks like an extremely good deal: both large expansion for $19.99. I don't need another Raknar's Vision, but I do need another TT and I could just trade RV. Does anyone know anything about this?
Old November 26th, 2007, 04:30 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Pretty sure it's just an image error.

If you look at the listing for Thaelenk Tundra, it has the same image with both expansions.
Old November 26th, 2007, 04:42 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Definatly just one pack...
Old November 26th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Those are pictured together because they ship together from Hasbro. I was at a local TRU and they had boxes with just the top cut off with those in them. It was two Raknar's and one TT.

If I remember correctly, Sandra said that she thought they were changing that packaging style and going to a two land packs and one large figure pack format.
Old November 26th, 2007, 05:34 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
Those are pictured together because they ship together from Hasbro. I was at a local TRU and they had boxes with just the top cut off with those in them. It was two Raknar's and one TT.

If I remember correctly, Sandra said that she thought they were changing that packaging style and going to a two land packs and one large figure pack format.
Hopefully that's true for more than just the upcoming (and at this point, mythical) Jungle/Aquilla's Alliance sets. I'd like them to ship past large expansions the same way.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old November 26th, 2007, 05:53 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
The only reason I asked was because Thaelenk Tundra wasn't listed at all, so I figured maybe it was a super awesome deal. Oh well, at least they have Flagbearers!
Old November 26th, 2007, 06:36 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
The only reason I asked was because Thaelenk Tundra wasn't listed at all, so I figured maybe it was a super awesome deal. Oh well, at least they have Flagbearers!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2507860

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales