Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 27th, 2008, 07:40 PM

pmanpartyman has disabled reputation
I can't find heroscape anywhere!

I went to both Wal-mart and Toys r us and it just so happens that they don't sell anything! I'm wicked mad!
Old September 27th, 2008, 07:46 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart
Re: I can't find heroscape anywhere!

Sorry to tell you but this is old news.

I'm glad my walmart still has full wave 8, 7, and marvel
Old September 27th, 2008, 07:53 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

The Wal-Mart near me is an older one (not a Super Wal-Mart) annd it has limited shelf space. They clearanced their Heroscape over a year ago and haven't carried any since...until I went there yesterday and low and behold they have Wave 8 and Marvel Heroscape. So it might be worth your while to check back every few months. They may start carrying it again at some point.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old September 27th, 2008, 08:10 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

You'll continue to find nothing at TRU as they have stopped stocking Scape (same with Target). Walmart and FLGSs are your best bet for the brick and mortar, otherwise it's all online.

Try WarGamersHeadquarters, $5 to ship no matter how much you order.

Wicked mad huh, you must be from the Northeast?

-insert signature here-
Old September 27th, 2008, 09:36 PM

pmanpartyman has disabled reputation

What's FLGS? and why did they stop selling? I never heard about this happening, but that's really really dumb Ya I'm actually from Rhode Island, lol, how'd u guess? Thanks for the link
Old September 27th, 2008, 09:41 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmanpartyman View Post
What's FLGS? and why did they stop selling? I never heard about this happening, but that's really really dumb Ya I'm actually from Rhode Island, lol, how'd u guess? Thanks for the link
Wicked awesome!!!!

Come join NESA (North Eastern Scapers Association...you can click the button in my signature to get to our website.
Old September 27th, 2008, 10:00 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Whereabouts in Rhode Island? If you shop at the Coventry Walmart, I may have caused the empty shelves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old September 27th, 2008, 10:24 PM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Favorite (or friendly) local game shop. They stopped selling because no one was buying it until it marked down so low that they could't make a profit. Walmart still caries heroscape, but only small expansions.

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose

Last edited by its me lol; November 28th, 2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old September 27th, 2008, 10:31 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
LOL!

I've found that us Northeasterners are the only ones to use the work Wicked when emphasizing something good.

I grew up right next to Woonsocket (Bellingham, MA). You should try to make it to the NESA National HeroScape Day event at UCONN.

-insert signature here-
Old September 27th, 2008, 10:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Actually NYYS only you folks in Mass and RI use the word wicked...the rest of us stopped in the 80's when it stopped being cool
Old September 27th, 2008, 10:50 PM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker

It stopped being cool to the rest of the country before that even.

Target (claims) to be restocking for the holidays (Oct/Nov) and will include Scape then - but not all locations. HOPEFULLY Wave 1 or 2 are re-released around then and get picked up by Target....it would be nice to see some stuff move quickly there to get it restocked up for a several months.

That said.....Im not holding my breath about Target doing that - but its worth checking back there again in six weeks or so.
Old September 27th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde View Post
It stopped being cool to the rest of the country before that even.

Target (claims) to be restocking for the holidays (Oct/Nov) and will include Scape then - but not all locations. HOPEFULLY Wave 1 or 2 are re-released around then and get picked up by Target....it would be nice to see some stuff move quickly there to get it restocked up for a several months.

That said.....Im not holding my breath about Target doing that - but its worth checking back there again in six weeks or so.
We have had confirmation from WotC that both TRU and Target have dropped the line.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News