Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 7th, 2011, 02:03 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Valhalla Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumper15 View Post
Yeah! That's right guys! No one cares that you were forced to go there, you are still intruding. So GET OUT!!!

Excellent addition GRF. I-36 is my new favorite soulborg. I love him so much I'm going to call him Ivan.
Ivan? Uh, okay...
Old January 7th, 2011, 07:50 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

It just gets better, but I'm still awaiting Deathwalker 10000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Who wants to make customs for my story??
When i siad making customs I meant only what I'm able to do, I was confident, until Aquilla soulborg got all complex, I will try anyway.
About your story Majora's Incarnation I have no idea what it is or what its called. But if you tell me I'll give it a looksy and see what I can do.

*Customs results may very or may never get done do to lack of supplies.
Old January 7th, 2011, 07:54 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post

Quote:
When I said making customs I meant only what I'm able to do, I was confident, until Aquilla soulborg got all complex, I will try anyway.
About your story Majora's Incarnation I have no idea what it is or what its called. But if you tell me I'll give it a looksy and see what I can do.

Chronicles of Icaria: Its a Heroscape Online Novel that has plenty of custom ideas. I'm only good for story writing so its all up to anybody willing to card them.

@ Grim, really sorry for hijacking the thread, I was just advertising. This is one reason why I set up a seperate discussion thread for my story.

And one more thing, I thought Aquilla hated machines?? (Unnatural and there's the Quasatch power)

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old January 7th, 2011, 08:27 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
When I said making customs I meant only what I'm able to do, I was confident, until Aquilla soulborg got all complex, I will try anyway.

Chronicles of Icaria: Its a Heroscape Online Novel that has plenty of custom ideas. I'm only good for story writing so its all up to anybody willing to card them.

@ Grim, really sorry for hijacking the thread, I was just advertising. This is one reason why I set up a seperate discussion thread for my story.

And one more thing, I thought Aquilla hated machines?? (Unnatural and there's the Quasatch power)
Well, feel free to make an excuse. I had no idea Aquilla hated machines. I'm not 'educated' too heavily in this kind of field, so other's minds may have to fill in the empty parts like that.
Old January 7th, 2011, 08:46 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Well, feel free to make an excuse. I had no idea Aquilla hated machines. I'm not 'educated' too heavily in this kind of field, so other's minds may have to fill in the empty parts like that.
Yeah, sorry for ruining your story impact like that, but I'm one of those "read heavily and study storyline for epic daydreams later" kind of guy. Aquilla is strictly natural based, but I have an idea for you which I will PM.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old January 7th, 2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, sorry for ruining your story impact like that, but I'm one of those "read heavily and study storyline for epic daydreams later" kind of guy. Aquilla is strictly natural based, but I have an idea for you which I will PM.
You didn't ruin my thread, MI. As long as the side conversation is related, however remotely, and is contained, I'm perfectly fine with it. But no, that does not mean I invite a ton of spammers. (Not counting you in there of course) Thank you for the PM. Here are the revisions:

Quote:
Instead of the emblem of Aquilla on the soulborg's armor, it has the emblem of Vydar. All references to the soulborg belonging to Aquilla are to be treated as references to the soulborg belonging to Vydar. Etc. etc.
Old January 9th, 2011, 04:53 PM

Valhalla Reborn: Part Nine

Okay, Deathwalker 10,000 has arrived, gret ready betawolf, here he comes!

The soulborg shifted its gaze from Syvarris to Thorgrim, and then to the surrounding ground. “You must leave at once,” it said.
“Why?” asked Thorgrim naturally.
“The Soulborg Imperium does not tolerate intruders,” replied the soulborg. “This piece of swamp is claimed for that entity and you are considered as such.”

Far to the west, in the Land of the Soulborg, terror reigned supreme. The bodies of fallen warriors littered the ground. The forms of orcs, goblins, skeletons, and humans lay together on the hard rock. Just within sight, a fierce battle raged. The deadly legions of Valkrill had invaded the Land of the Soulborg and were now paying the consequences. Valkrill’s minions charged recklessly into the raking fire of the soulborg guardians. In fact, there was only one guardian. His name was Deathwalker 10,000. Two multi-barreled rapid fire guns stuck out from either side. A small rocket launcher protruded over the armored head. Although the rockets were silent, and the soulborg itself did not move, nothing got further than a few steps before it was mowed down by the relentless guns. They swiveled and turned, reaching all points of the attacking force with ease.

A powerful looking and more lucky than usual orc managed to reach the robot. He lifte3d his blade above his head, and drove it downwards with an almighty thrust. The blade bent and snapped as if it was tin, and the shock sent the warrior sprawling. He soon joined his dead companions on the ground.

Despite all appearances, the deathwalker knew it couldn’t hold the tide forever. IN the distance it could see reinforcements arriving for the invaders. By the time the day was spent, it would be dead, unless help arrived soon.

The Deathwalker stood there, mowing down its enemies as best it could, until noon. By that time, the attackers had almost completely surrounded it. This did not disturb the Deathwalker. He had no need of an escape route, and the more of his enemies he could reach at a time the better. The minions had by now been joined by more fearsome competitors. Trolls, and even a few giants, skirted the skirmish, looking for an opening. It was getting harder to keep track of all the enemies surrounding the deathwalker. When it turned, the tide of warriors seethed towards it. When eh turned to beat them back, warriors crept up from the other side. ‘The end is near,’ thought the soulborg.

But the end was not near. At the horizon, fresh hope had appeared. This hope was in the form of two extremely tall soulborgs. They were slow, and approached the scene with caution. By the time they finally got close enough to be noticed, it was dark.

The forms of the minions wavered, and the deathwalker’s precision wavered. But his determination did not. He continued to fire away at the dark mass of warriors, watching them fall, body by body. Then, just as the two other soulborgs stopped, the firing ceased. For the first time in his long history, Deathwalker 10,000 had run out of bullets. The lines of the warriors ceased their movements, and then, with a yell of triumph, surged forward. Deathwalker 10,000 did not waste another second. He immediately began to convert his own metal body into bullets. Two tanks deep within the robot leaped to temperatures higher than two hundred degrees within seconds. The walls of the tanks collapsed and more metal shifted to take its place, and so also melt. Then the bullets were plunged into a smaller tank of forty degree water. Instantly cooled, the new bullets were immediately fired out into the night and plunged into the heads of their victims. But Deathwalker’s delay had cost him.

Warriors were within feet of him and he could not kill them fast enough. The pile of bodies about Deathwalker grew. ‘Maybe I’ll make a shield of the dead,” thought Deathwalker, grimly. But Deathwalker never got to fulfill that thought, for at that moment, the two tall soulborgs revealed their true nature.

From their backs leapt very small soulborgs. As each hit the ground, a red light blinked on, and they began to grow from meaningless discs into a rotating, legless machine of wildly whirling arms. They each had two, but at the speed at which they wielded them, they might have had twenty. Without a moment’s hesitation, they charged, surprisingly quickly, into the midst of warriors. The minions, thrown aside by the flailing arms, were instantly dispatched by a single barrel rifle mounted by the two, slightly less tall, soulborgs.

The mayhem was great. For a moment Deathwalker 10,000 was buried under a living evacuation plan, and then he emerged, still firing his body away, piece by piece. The minions were, however, in full retreat.

Deathwalker ceased his suicidal fire and, on shaky legs, retreated to the two other soulborgs. The battle against orcs and goblins had been nearly fatal to Deathwalker, but now there was the battle with the giants and trolls. Small soulborgs would be no help against these larger opponents, Deathwalker 10,000 would, it seemed, have to make his final stand after all. In his present condition, it wouldn’t last long.
Old January 10th, 2011, 06:48 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

awsome story I can't wait to here the rest

Old January 11th, 2011, 07:28 AM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Very nice! I like how 10000 doesn't have the same glass jaw as 9000.

Keep it up.
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:

Keep it up.
Pardon my lack of knowledge, but "glass jaw"? Please explain. Glad you like him.
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:37 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:

Keep it up.
Pardon my lack of knowledge, but "glass jaw"? Please explain. Glad you like him.
"Glass jaw" refers to the tendancy of deathwalkers (which only have one life and high defense) being killed, not by a strong attack, but rather usually a single, weak attack, and the deathwalker just rolled poorly on his defense.

By the way, I'm really enjoying this so far, I'm really looking forward to more.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old January 12th, 2011, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Keep it up.
"Glass jaw" refers to the tendancy of deathwalkers (which only have one life and high defense) being killed, not by a strong attack, but rather usually a single, weak attack, and the deathwalker just rolled poorly on his defense.

By the way, I'm really enjoying this so far, I'm really looking forward to more.
Thanks for the clarification. My schedule is a bit tight, but I'll be sure to run some more up by tomorrow.
Something else about 10,000; He isn't exactly sup[posed to have great life (probably something like two or three) but seeing as he has TEN defense... surely he can be an aluminum jaw at least.

TGRF~ Who recently lost AGAIN when 9000 rolled one shield. (seriously, I don't know why I picked him.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction