Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 21st, 2022, 03:27 PM

FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

What’s with the continual gaffes in this campaign? There is a picture with sizes of certain miniatures in centimeters. According to that photo, these figures are going to be HUGE.

SMH

Not representing very well. Usually these mistakes come from being rushed.
Old October 21st, 2022, 03:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
As much as I love that Burrowbreaker, I’m not impressed with his Drill Drive special attack. Seems like it would be difficult to make it effective.
Really? Even if he only hits the one adjacent target (by moving from one side of it to the other, only two spaces), it's one attack better than his normal attack *and* it negates height advantage for the defender. And it has the potential to get more than one target.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2022, 03:29 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
As much as I love that Burrowbreaker, I’m not impressed with his Drill Drive special attack. Seems like it would be difficult to make it effective.
Interesting. I’m looking at the stats on this thing, and for 65 points bonding and a special attack of 4 dice is nuts. If nothing else the threat of the SA impacts opponents placement, and even if you only hit 1-2 figures, 4 dice olus ignore height advantage is pretty good.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 21st, 2022, 03:30 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It has some neat utility uses, like drilling through a unit on a hill to get past and above it.
Old October 21st, 2022, 03:30 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Really? Even if he only hits the one adjacent target (by moving from one side of it to the other, only two spaces), it's one attack better than his normal attack *and* it negates height advantage for the defender. And it has the potential to get more than one target.
Of course I understand the obvious. It’s the potential I think it will never reach.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 21st, 2022, 03:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Of course I understand the obvious. It’s the potential I think it will never reach.
I guess it depends on if the figure's priced for hitting 4 figures in one go or for just consistently being better than his normal attack.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2022, 03:35 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I guess it depends on if the figure's priced for hitting 4 figures in one go or for just consistently being better than his normal attack.
He seems to be costed fairly. Maybe I’m just looking for more punch than you get for 65.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 21st, 2022, 03:38 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The main thing that seems kind of unwieldy about Drill-Drive is that the Burrowbreaker cannot move normally before using it; if your opponent doesn't have figures engaged to the Burrowbreaker, I could see that making the special attack easier to maneuver around. That being said, the Burrowbreaker is otherwise incredibly cool (he even bonds with the Frostclaw Paladins! What a champ!), especially since he's pretty well-statted for a 65 point melee hero. Halushia's also sweet, sporting another very unique special attack alongside a very cool design, but the designers have quite frankly been hitting the actual unit mechanics out of the park all-around. I'm incredibly excited to actually use these units on the battlefield, and eagerly await further unit reveals from the dev team!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 21st, 2022, 03:42 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherDarkrai View Post
The main thing that seems kind of unwieldy about Drill-Drive is that the Burrowbreaker cannot move normally before using it; if your opponent doesn't have figures engaged to the Burrowbreaker, I could see that making the special attack easier to maneuver around. That being said, the Burrowbreaker is otherwise incredibly cool (he even bonds with the Frostclaw Paladins! What a champ!), especially since he's pretty well-statted for a 65 point melee hero. Halushia's also sweet, sporting another very unique special attack alongside a very cool design, but the designers have quite frankly been hitting the actual unit mechanics out of the park all-around. I'm incredibly excited to actually use these units on the battlefield, and eagerly await further unit reveals from the dev team!
No, I NEED this guy to be the star of my critter army. J/K. Yes they have been doing an excellent job.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 21st, 2022, 03:50 PM

It has to be at least a little difficult to pull off or it's making his normal attack completely irrelevant.

Old October 21st, 2022, 03:57 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
It has to be at least a little difficult to pull off or it's making his normal attack completely irrelevant.
It has the potential to get 4 attacks, but I bet the most I ever get is 2, and even then I bet it’s rare. I’ll be using this mostly for its disengage and just as a special attack.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 21st, 2022, 03:59 PM

FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby!

Heroscape 2022. From 25cm to 112cm tall?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/22...g?v=1582352703

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion