Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 10th, 2015, 01:38 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Sorry, gang. Things got busy, and these completely slipped my mind.

I'm working on Buddy412's card now.
Sweet! No hurry Mac.
Old March 10th, 2015, 10:51 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

@Buddy412

Thanks again to @DanieLoche for the Hi-Res Basic MSE file!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 11th, 2015, 12:31 AM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Oh my sweet meats! Thank you kindly.
Old March 11th, 2015, 05:15 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Sorry, gang. Things got busy, and these completely slipped my mind.

I'm working on Buddy412's card now.
Thanks so much, mac122. Looks great!
Old March 11th, 2015, 05:31 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

My pleasure Mac !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 11th, 2015, 07:48 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy412 View Post
Oh my sweet meats! Thank you kindly.
You're welcome. Hopefully you haven't printed the card, yet. Looking at the Master side, the figures needed to move a bit to help the one in the foreground stand out more. Here's version 2. I'll leave both versions posted so you can pick which one you like best.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 13th, 2015, 09:36 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Took a little longer than I thought, but here is Cadueceus for @William099 ...

Had to do some work on the image to help it fit in the window better. Hope you like it. I'll try to get another card completed tomorrow at lunch.

...and Praetorian Guard for @jedilou

I edited the wording on Devoted Sacrifice. I believe it achieves the same result with fewer words.
Hi, is there any way that I could get a modification on the Praetorian Guard? I realized that as currently constructed, esp. with Taylord as their Liege Lord, they are over-powered (even for a slow moving, unique melee squad).

Could we just eliminate Deadly Strike from the Card and change their attack from 3 to 5 (I was almost going to go down to 4 but I think they'll be okay as long as I keep the point cost high)? I wanted heavy-hitters but they shouldn't be a squad of Incredible Hulks. he he.

I really appreciate the help, especially from mac122. Your efforts and assistance to myself and others is over and above.
Old March 13th, 2015, 02:47 PM

@jedilou

It's up to you, but I would consider dropping the stats or changing how Devoted Inspiration works - maybe a boost to the Liege Lord's defense or movement bonding. In the right situation, height, Liege Lord, Taelord, +1 attack glyph, these guys could be rolling up to 9 dice each attack x up to 4 attacks each turn. Defense is just as high if Raelin is along for the ride.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 13th, 2015, 04:00 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Does the MCC team make custom Glyphs/Treasure Glyphs?
Old March 13th, 2015, 04:18 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
I might be able to whip something up.

~Dysole, who is probably not officially part of the team
Old March 13th, 2015, 05:01 PM

Re: Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
I might be able to whip something up.

~Dysole, who is probably not officially part of the team
We have a team?

Anyone that wants to offer their skills and time can make cards for MCC. The more the merrier. There are times when the "regulars" aren't available (or get busy and forget ).

BTW, if you use MSE, there are glyph cards available as well as a glyph label MSE style.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 13th, 2015, 05:10 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I gots cards, yo.

Spoiler Alert!

But I don't use MSE so maybe I'm not the best compatibility option.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards