Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 15th, 2008, 01:47 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soulborg Forge - Sci-fi Terrian: by leifkicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
They need a hall of fame for this kind of stuff...
Or a highlight in the Codex.
Or his own site dedicated to ideas, tutorials and sales.
Old June 15th, 2008, 02:32 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
They need a hall of fame for this kind of stuff...
Or a highlight in the Codex.
Or his own site dedicated to ideas, tutorials and sales.
Id like that someday. I even have www.leifkicker.com

I want something along the lines of what Gidian has. I really like is site, lots of nice tut's and pictures. Would be nice to have a little shop and sell resin cast for multiple systems. I have in the works hex based graves stones, oil drums, & ruins. All can be attached to a heroscape hex and painted or used in other systems.

Im even working on designs to mold the dice towers and cups I make. Im hoping there would be a market for this kind of stuff.

Someday though...Lots and lots of other things todo.
Old June 15th, 2008, 02:42 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Battle for Macragge stuff looks great on hexes. I've always wanted to add it to my HS battlefields but couldn't figure out how. Great work as always Leif!
Old June 15th, 2008, 03:59 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
The Battle for Macragge stuff looks great on hexes. I've always wanted to add it to my HS battlefields but couldn't figure out how. Great work as always Leif!
You can put anything on a hex
Old June 16th, 2008, 05:55 AM

Gidian has disabled reputation

Great work Lifekicker. Again. I really like the atmosphere of the terrain. Being able to build this stuff is one thing, but I think coming up with great ideas again and again is even harder.

Greetings from Germany

Gidian
Old June 17th, 2008, 05:31 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post

I thought I recognized it! Yeah, it does look superb. Of course, a lot of work went into making it look good on the hexes, too!
Old June 18th, 2008, 04:58 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

-insert signature here-
Old March 3rd, 2009, 03:59 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Where are the crashed space ships??? That was my fave and you haven't had it on Ebay for a month of Sundays it seems!??!!

I just saw what you did for Outforblood - that graveyard setup is ridiculously good.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old March 3rd, 2009, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Where are the crashed space ships??? That was my fave and you haven't had it on Ebay for a month of Sundays it seems!??!!

I just saw what you did for Outforblood - that graveyard setup is ridiculously good.

I have a set made. I also have picked up a set of craters that looks really nice too, and I have another grave yard set. Just have not had time to post them.

If you want to have a hand at making it yourself you can pick up the space ship crash off ebay. Prices will range from $6-$20 for the pieces. Do a search for "Macragge" and it should bring up what you need.
Old March 5th, 2009, 11:58 AM

Bill Sykes Woo who?

Awesome! This is amazing. Two comments:
-Shouldn't the Forge have an ability where it creates fallen soulborgs?
-Wouldn't the forge be in a deserty wasteland?
Anyways, great!

Smilyvillle is being taken over! IT'S THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Luckily, a resistance has been formed.
Old March 5th, 2009, 03:42 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

You really could just update the first post with new terrain given that everyone has the same comment every time.

Great work!

Old March 7th, 2009, 12:00 AM

glenn knows what's in an order marker glenn knows what's in an order marker glenn knows what's in an order marker

Very cool indeed. I have been working on some sci fi terrain myself for quite some time but its not going to come out nowheres near this good. The hardest thing for me was thinking of a solid design for the hexes. I love the barren desert theme. I'm going for a suface with metals iimbedded in all the soil of the hexes. I've been using allot of spraypaint! I would love to buy some of those barrels and pipe connections.
I think everyone would agree that playing on custom terrain makes the game more interesting. Everyone on this site rocks. What a great community of talented people. (Sigh) Sorry , I have a soft spot for customs...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles