Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 25th, 2006, 06:16 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Plano case holds:
1 Master set figs
1 of every normal unique through Wave 4.5 (Raknar's Vision)
2 of every normal common through Wave 4 (only one of the Dzu-Teh)
A DnD Treant and a squad of 3 woodwoads
1 squad of EOV
2 Neraks
All rulebooks through Tundra
Some stats sheets for quick lookups
Complete set of dice, glyphs, order, wound, turn, and power markers (all kept in a smaller plastic container)
All unit and glyph cards.
Deck of cards - for round tracking or whatever else needs tracking.
Random cardboard bits cut from HS boxes.
4 bottles of nail polish (used to paint bases)

Nilfheim can stand up in the top part. I think he is the tallest that stands up in there. I haven't measured the interior of this case, that's probably available from Plano. Mimring can almost stand up, but he gets squished a little.

I keep my containers organized by General (one drawer has Einar and Vydar together) and then sorted in the drawers by squad first in alphabetical order, and then heroes where ever they fit best.
Utgar drawer is stuffed almost full.
Jandar drawer has a decent amount of space.
Ullar drawer has plenty of space.
Vydar/Einar drawer has some space and I can always overflow to Ullar if I need to.

The version of this toolbox that Elstree bought has 3 deeper drawers instead of 4 shallow drawers. It seems much more like Hahnarama's container in depth. Makes it easy to get figs back in, with mine I have to be pretty specific about how the figs go in their sections because many of them are too talk to stand up.

I'll have to take a look at Hahn's case at Gencon.

Hahn, post a detail of what all is in your case, please?
Old July 25th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
I'll have to take a look at Hahn's case at Gencon.

Hahn, post a detail of what all is in your case, please?

I have:

1 Master Set

Wave 1 (2) heros, (2) Orcs, (2) Snipers n vipers, (3) Romans

Wave 2 (1) hero (2) Knights (3) drones and Minions (2) Min and Wolves

Wave 3 (1) hero (2) gorilla n hounds (3) kilts n commandos (3) Sentinals n monks

Wave 4 just 1 of each

4 RTTFF

1 Orms

1 Rankars

2 HLD

and just (1) so far of tundra.

(1) set of EOV

(4) sets of dice

(4) sets of order markers and wound markers

and lots of glyphs.

and all of my cards

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 25th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
and two Neraks

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 21st, 2006, 04:24 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker
For the record, Bunjee's Plano case is $24.99 at both D ick's and Sport Chalet.
Old December 21st, 2006, 05:06 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker
Hanrahama - that StanleyXL case is GONE - I've looked for it everywhere online including Stanley's own site.
Old December 21st, 2006, 05:12 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk
Hanrahama - that StanleyXL case is GONE - I've looked for it everywhere online including Stanley's own site.
Really? I was just at my Depot on Sunday and they had about 15 of them on the shelf. I better run out and get a 2nd because this bad boy is almost full.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 21st, 2006, 05:15 PM

Yikes -- I will go down today myself. Thanks bro.
Old December 21st, 2006, 05:37 PM
Huge Fanboy

PLH

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 21st, 2006, 08:33 PM

fejkl Woo who?
bunjee-

I have the exact Plano box you have. I actually keep Mimring in my original terrain container as he doesn't fit quite perfectly.

Also, I have Jandar in the top compartment, Ullar and Vydar in the next one, Utgar in the thrid one, and the Utgar spillover and Einar in the bottom one.
Old December 21st, 2006, 10:58 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
We had to go a slightly different route for our figures:

http://www.planomolding.com/content/...64&partid=234#

11 of these are pretty full, with our figures (inventory at the bottom), and I think enough space once we complete wave 6 (only one set in hand, another complete set is still being sought, along with a 3rd of the commons). I have two more empty waiting for future waves. The larger figures are stored with our terrain. 6 crates that we picked up from Container Store (can't find a link to them). The crates contain:

1 - large green terrain, cards (in a CD holder), rule books, and dice towers
1 - all other green terrain
1 - brown terrain (with large figures also)
1 - grey terrain
1 - road, ice, flag bearer dice
1 - castles, lava, trees, misc

the crates stack, and are easy to manage for building a map, and picking up when done.

Inventory:

5 - master sets (we don't count the 6th as that belongs to littlerwis and littlestwis)
3 - sets of master set figures
2 - of all uniques including gencon exlusives, except flag bearers
2-6 sets of all commons (through wave 5)
1 set of all wave 6 (waiting on 2nd heros and 2 and 3rd commons)
2 - castles
3 - lava, ice, and 4 road (thank you Markwars for the 4th)
1 - of each flag bearer (haven't a hard time stomaching the extra cash for 2nds of them, but I am sure my OCD will overcome common sense one of these days and I will do as I keep saying I won't)

I think that is it.

Old December 22nd, 2006, 07:20 AM
Huge Fanboy

Nipple,

When you go to game...do you take all of them with you or just a few with the units you think you might use that night?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 22nd, 2006, 09:54 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New figure Case from Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
I had been looking at some of the Plano cases but I was worried about how many sets I could get in them.

I found this @ Home Depot for $19.99

It will hold everything EXCEPT the four big dragons.

Dice, markers, all fit with room to spare. Thats 1 Master Set, (2) Wave I, (3) Wave 2, (3) Wave 3, and (1) Wave 4
Nice! I bought the same one at K-Mart back in November for our Norcal Gameday. See the Norcal picture here:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...y%20IV/013.jpg

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion