Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old February 12th, 2015, 06:00 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Magic:The Gathering

Khan/Fate anyone? Necroing this for Khans/Fate. Anyone still play? Went to the fate prerelease. Pulled absolutely nothing. (Except for that promo)...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 12th, 2015, 06:22 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Khan/Fate anyone? Necroing this for Khans/Fate. Anyone still play? Went to the fate prerelease. Pulled absolutely nothing. (Except for that promo)...
I've been a player for years and always will be to my knowledge. In the coming weeks, I will be watching Pro Tour videos from last weekend. FTR prerelease was fun, couldn't go to my usual two because of weather though. Game Day is this weekend, so I may try to get some play in there. I haven't been to an FNM in way too long.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 12th, 2015, 07:24 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
I've been a player for years and always will be to my knowledge. In the coming weeks, I will be watching Pro Tour videos from last weekend. FTR prerelease was fun, couldn't go to my usual two because of weather though. Game Day is this weekend, so I may try to get some play in there. I haven't been to an FNM in way too long.
Do you think you'd ever go to a FNM again? The promo for this one is Disdainful Stroke from Khans.

If you happen to be looking for MTG cards, I do have some on my trade thread.

BTW, I know where your avatar is from...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 12th, 2015, 08:06 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Do you think you'd ever go to a FNM again? The promo for this one is Disdainful Stroke from Khans.

Of course I'll go to more FNMs. Playing Magic on a friday night is a great social experience. Sorry, although trading cards is an integral part of Magic, I would never do it online, especially with someone I don't know.

Old February 12th, 2015, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Of course I'll go to more FNMs. Playing Magic on a friday night is a great social experience. Sorry, although trading cards is an integral part of Magic, I would never do it online, especially with someone I don't know.
FNMs are amazing! What deck do you use?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 12th, 2015, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I was running a Temur brew back in October when I last went.

Old February 12th, 2015, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Currently, I'm running Green White Aggro. However, I'm tearing it apart (not literally) to trade to make a Temur deck. Temur is really fun!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 13th, 2015, 11:51 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Currently, I'm running Green White Aggro. However, I'm tearing it apart (not literally) to trade to make a Temur deck. Temur is really fun!
Not to jump in, but after not playing for a while (and looking for my old blue, black control deck and not finding where I put it in my house), I bought a deck from the store. I got the Cunning Plan (Blue/Red) deck. While, I do wish they had a Blue/Black deck, as that color combination was fun (mess with opponent with Blue, while reviving cards, etc.), this could also be an interesting combo.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 14th, 2015, 09:18 AM

More MTG players! Yay! Yesterday was a sad FNM. After that one, I took apart my amazing Green-White deck. Time to make something Temur!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 15th, 2016, 09:28 PM

Anyone else here play Modern? Eldrazi are running rampant after the Pro Tour. The future of the format looks bleak, sadly.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 15th, 2016, 10:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/woc30761.html Deal of the day at miniature market for all you magic players. For another 3 hours or so.
EDIT: Sorry, its sold out now.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; February 15th, 2016 at 10:34 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2016, 08:52 PM

Anyone else excited for all the new stuff coming out? We've got:
  1. Kaladesh
  2. Ęther Revolt
  3. From the Vault Lore
  4. 4-Color Commanders
  5. Duel Decks: Nissa vs Ob Nixilis
  6. Planeswalker Decks
  7. Eternal Masters
The list goes on and on... Personally, I'm really happy Sylvan Library and Mana Crypt are getting a reprint. Hopefully it'll make it easier for me to snag one for my commander deck...

Oops, rolled a 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games