Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 24th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
I've recently been playtesting some Doom Patrol characters are came up with a totally out-there concept for a card. What do people think?

Danny the Street

SENTIENT AVENUE
EVENT HERO
PROTECTOR
FLAMBOYANT

8 LIFE

MOVE 0
RANGE 1
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 4

RELOCATE
At the start of the game, place the Glyph of Danny the Street on any empty space on the battlefield that is not in a starting zone, and setup the Danny the Street map near the battlefield. After any player reveals an order marker on an army card they control with any figures on the Danny the Street battlefield, instead of moving normally, that player may place those figures on any empty space next to the space occupied by the Glyph of Danny the Street. After revealing an order marker on Danny the Street, instead of moving normally with Danny the Street you may place the Glyph of Danny the Street on any empty space on the battlefield containing starting zones.

STREET RIOT
Danny the Street is considered to be adjacent to, and in clear sight of, all figures on the Danny the Street battlefield. When attacking, Danny the Street my target all figures in range. Roll each attack separately. If Danny the Street only attacks one figure this turn, add 3 dice to Danny the Street’s attack.

CLOSED FOR REPAIRS
Danny the Street is considered to be on the battlefield if the Glyph of Danny the Street is on the battlefield containing starting zones. If Danny the Street receives enough wounds to be destroyed, remove the Glyph of the Danny the Street from the battlefield. The Glyph of Danny the Street may not be removed by any other means.

200 points

The Glyph of Danny the Street (Teleportation Special)

PERMANENT GLYPH

When one of your figures stops here, you must immediately move that figure to any empty space on the Danny the Street Battlefield. If the figure occupying this glyph is engaged before teleporting, the figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Danny the Street Map
Required Sets:1 Marvel:The Conflict Begins™ Master Set

Put 3x 8-hex asphalt tiles in a row, fill in the gaps between then with 2x 1-hex asphalt & 2x 1-hex concrete tiles to make a 3-hex wide straight road. Use a mix of 1-hex and 2-hex concrete tiles to make a single hex pavement strip along both sides of the road 7 hexes long.
How do you attack him?
Otherwise, I really like this card - massively different and fun and cool and another potential use for Abstract Hero rules! Rather than asking people to put X number of hexes aside unless he's drafted I'd suggest doing the Danny the Street battlefield as some sort of print-out. That way you can decorate it to be appropriate to the character, too.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 24th, 2019, 07:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Pretty dang solid! It captures the theme of Danny entering a space in an abstract way, but that feels pretty similar to how it was done in the comics. Only thing I really want to see is some incentive to play with the Doom Patrol, I really see him as more of a passive support guy than an attacking guy. I’m also on team print-out just because I own limited terrain.
Old June 24th, 2019, 07:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Don't know the character or story at all so can't really comment on mechanics much here, but I agree with the print out concept if the battlefield is going to be the same every time anyway.
Old June 24th, 2019, 07:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like that take on Danny a lot! I think the adjacency part is what allows figures to attack him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 24th, 2019, 09:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome streaky. I think we talked about this a bit before. A print out of a single street and we can line the sides with buildings. Maybe add in a few VDOs.
Old June 25th, 2019, 02:56 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Lazy Orang
All figures on the Danny the Street battlefield can attack Danny and vice versa. I even put in clear sight for special powers too. I like the idea of a print-out map – I guess someone on here has the art skills to pull off something sweet.

@MrNobody
I was thinking about Doom Patrol synergies but didn’t want to foreshadow anything from your cards before they are released. I can PM you a suggestion if you like.

@Tornado
Thanks buddy, you’ve always been really supportive. I thought about putting Destructible Objects on the map, but a print-out allows for all sorts of fun stuff. I’m not sure about vehicles though because I don’t remember ever seeing a vehicle on Danny the Street.
Old June 25th, 2019, 07:13 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ahh, right on. Cool. I am sure we can figure this out.
Old June 25th, 2019, 10:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We gotta get you in the sanctum, Streaky. Do you have enough rewards points to buy a public design? Folks seeing you behind the wheel of an LD might inspire them to recognize your great Sidekick potential.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2019, 11:34 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd love to see you tackle some of your old designs.
Old June 25th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Danny looks really cool! Just need to add what happens to figures on Danny's map when Danny is destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 25th, 2019, 11:58 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Honestly I’d consider reworking him as an abstract hero and dropping the destruction bit. “Danny gets destroyed” is almost the DP equivalent to “Helicarrier crashes” in that it feels like it happens in every volume now, but I think ditching that would allow some more flex on doing other important Danny things.

Yeah, I’d love to hash it out over PM if you have any specific ideas! I was just thinking some sort of boost to Troubled figures, but I’m not exactly sure what. Just as a spitball, what about something like this?
Quote:
STREET RIOT
Once per game, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Danny, you may choose up to 3 Troubled or Citizen Army Cards you control and take a turn with each Army Card. When using Street Riot, you may only take a turn with figure occupying the Danny the Street Battlefield.
Old June 25th, 2019, 04:14 PM

Quote:
I thought about putting Destructible Objects on the map, but a print-out allows for all sorts of fun stuff. I’m not sure about vehicles though because I don’t remember ever seeing a vehicle on Danny the Street.
From wikipedia: Danny the Street can teleport. He is a living pocket dimension that can incorporate more and more space as he gains more residents. He can create any conceivable thing (living or inanimate) as long as he has enough strength. Danny's most important power, though, is to always be a friend to those who need it most and let everyone feel comfortable being themselves.

In one panel it said something about an ambulance. MrNobody, do you know what type of stuff Danny can create?

I am going to try to mock up something for fun-sies.

I was thinking it may be fun if there was some flexibility in whatBuildings and DOs are placed and maybe let 'Danny' choose if the pavement is Marvel concrete/asphalt or classic road.
Looks like he should be able to teleport around the edges of the map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy