Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 20th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question Do Common Heros Attack and Move like Common Squads?

I am playing and army with two Dumetefs in it. And I want to know, can I attack with one and move the other. It would have helped the wolves that I was playing with alot.

Thanks!!

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Do Common Heros Attack and Move like Common Squads?

No. That's the short answer. They're individual units not a squad...In fact, that's pretty much the only difference (and hence, the definition) between common heroes and common squads.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

You don't play common squads by moving one set and attacking with another anyway. That's what the Zombies' special ability is for.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wait, you can't move 4 orcs and attack with a diffent 4? That is never how I have played, and I have played people "Spider Posions Brother" who have done the same? Am I wrong?

Old November 20th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

True, 'blade. Yes, Grom, you're wrong.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Creamed by Corn

Wow, I have been playing wrong since the SotM, and now I feel pretty stupid. Can't beleive I have never caught this before.

Old November 20th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Don't worry, it's a fairly common mistake. I had trouble with the concept at first, too.

Brandon

Old November 20th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Creamed by Corn

Yeah, but I have played that way through my last NHSD tourney and came in 2nd, and fielded x4 stingers.

Old November 20th, 2008, 06:34 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Yeah, but I have played that way through my last NHSD tourney and came in 2nd, and fielded x4 stingers.
And no one caught that??? BA-ROKEN!

If that were the case, the Zombies wouldn't need to say "even Zombies you didn't move" at the end of their Horde Movement ability:

Similarly, Crixus' One Shield Defense must've made a lot of people read the rules again when they thought that you could only deal one wound at a time, no matter how many skulls were rolled.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:40 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So what you are saying Necro is that we should read the WHOLE card and not just stop somewhere in the middle?

BRILLIANT!!
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:42 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post

Are we sure there isn't a misunderstanding here? How did you get thru a whole tourney playing that way?

-insert signature here-
Old November 20th, 2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
So what you are saying Necro is that we should read the WHOLE rulebook and not just stop somewhere in the middle?
Fixed.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units