Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 30th, 2013, 05:43 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bi-Weekly League - Round 2 Posted!

Round 2 has been posted. Apologies to TP for having issues on my end, but we worked it out. He won ^_^

Looks like its another Reverse the Whip match. Arch-Vile, your a lucky dog.

Good luck everyone!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 30th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Certainly will be an interesting match for me against Soundwarp SG-1.

TSA/Raelin (me) vs Mok/Axegrinders (his)

Looking forward to it.
Old June 30th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
What?! My army is a perfect counter to yours, barring a timely Special Attack from Brimstone. You are the lucky one, my friend.
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:51 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Hey flame, you at least need to update the matchups to show what army people are playing.
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:16 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
What?! My army is a perfect counter to yours, barring a timely Special Attack from Brimstone. You are the lucky one, my friend.
Perhaps, I was thinking that Brimmy would be able to blow up the samurai quickly. Of course, destroying a squad a round isn't unfeasible...

Quote:
Hey flame, you at least need to update the matchups to show what army people are playing.
Yeah, I had company over to play Conquest of the Empire so I just put the matchups up real quick so I had the hard part taken care of.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I had company over to play Conquest of the Empire so I just put the matchups up real quick so I had the hard part taken care of.
Nice!

CotE is coming to GameTableOnine.
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:26 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Nice!

CotE is coming to GameTableOnine.
Lol, great! I love coming in last place in that game (and in true spirit of all games of its ilk, break every rule both accidentally and purposefully... oh yeah we have fun XP )

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; June 30th, 2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Btw, I got them all up now. :p
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:33 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

GameTableOnline? What's that?

~bobinchese, derailing threads for his own gain

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post

www.gametableonline.com

Play lots of games, notably Axis and Allies.

Via Live or Async (aka when not all the players are actually logged in)

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 30th, 2013 at 10:36 PM. Reason: I am TheVenocWarlord over there. ;)
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:37 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:

www.gametableonline.com

Is it free?

in the Immortal Cave...
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

www.gametableonline.com

Is it free?
No.

You can pay $10 per month to play as many games as you wish, or about $0.50 per game you want to play. (Though you have to buy the Gold Coins in bulk, at least $20 worth.)

(If you play a lot like I do, monthly pay is better. I pay $4 because I subscribed a year ago. If you play rarely, the per game option is AWESOME.)

I am getting a 6 month free Power Player Subscription that will allow me to let people play for free against me though, so long they have an account.
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

www.gametableonline.com

Is it free?
No.

You can pay $10 per month to play as many games as you wish, or about $0.50 per game you want to play. (Though you have to buy the Gold Coins in bulk, at least $20 worth.)

(If you play a lot like I do, monthly pay is better. I pay $4 because I subscribed a year ago. If you play rarely, the per game option is AWESOME.)
But...but I'm broke

~bobinchese sad and deflated

in the Immortal Cave...

Last edited by bobinchese; June 30th, 2013 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Nah, I'm fine but I still don't have the money to play

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events