Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 7th, 2015, 11:15 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

No problem, ill try and get them up in the morning.
Old March 7th, 2015, 11:17 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Speaking of Outlaws, is the Catman figure the one with or without knives?

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 7th, 2015, 11:41 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter
Speaking of Outlaws, is the Catman figure the one with or without knives?
Im hoping the one without, which is the one I have. 2 out of the 3 from the origin heroclix set did not have the knives.
Old March 8th, 2015, 04:06 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Actually, that's very relevant!

Currently we're using the figure without knives; however, it was brought to our attention that the figure WITH knives (Origin #042 / Cat-Man) is the one that we should be using (as it reflects the Secret Six version of the character.

So, if we can get this figure soon...

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Origin set.
Its model number and name are #042 / Cat-Man.

...it'll be that one.
Old March 8th, 2015, 10:18 AM

Black Alice
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 8th, 2015, 10:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
Black Alice
Spoiler Alert!
They seem a little dark. Also could you move them a little further from the backdrop so the shadow has some space between the figure. It will be tough to separate the figure from the background as is. If you could move the figure toward the camera and the camera closer so the figure fills more of the frame you can get a better resolution as well so we can pick up more detail.

Thanks Bush

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 8th, 2015, 10:56 AM

Trying this again.
Black Alice
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 8th, 2015, 12:43 PM

Green Lantern Alan Scott

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 8th, 2015, 03:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure if it's lighting or the camera you use bush but since you have some many figures it would be great if we can get it figured out as you are pretty dependable for the hard to find figures. Natural sunlight works best so if you are not in a fully sunlit area try that first and then make sure you camera is set to a high resolution.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 8th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, you have to be outside and sunny. Southern exposure is great. Need to practice getting the angles such as to highlight the figure's detail, as well as have some shading to help with the highlights.

Also, using the camera on the macro setting, as if taking closeup pictures of flowers or whatever is also key, or at least was for me. It didn't allow me to zoom, so I had to move closer or farther from the mini, but it made a difference in quality.

I remember the days of taking pictures of minis on my deck in the dead of winter when it was 15 degrees out. Sacrifice for the art

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 8th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, you have to be outside and sunny. Southern exposure is great. Need to practice getting the angles such as to highlight the figure's detail, as well as have some shading to help with the highlights.

Also, using the camera on the macro setting, as if taking closeup pictures of flowers or whatever is also key, or at least was for me. It didn't allow me to zoom, so I had to move closer or farther from the mini, but it made a difference in quality.

I made a photo box to take outside. It was just a cardboard box with the flaps cut off, turned on its side and lined with white printer paper. When laying on its side, what would be the top, I had cut back even more to get more light in.

I remember the days of taking pictures of minis on my deck in the dead of winter when it was 15 degrees out. Sacrifice for the art

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 8th, 2015, 04:48 PM

Black Alice
Spoiler Alert!

Alan Scott
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy