Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 20th, 2008, 09:26 AM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart
New Sci-Fi MMO - Beyond Protocol!

Have any of you seen Beyond Protocol?

It looks like a really good game. I got to play their demo at GenCon, it was awesome!

You get to design your own ships and weapons, but you don't have to because you can just buy them from other people if you want. They have Ground, Naval, Aerial, and Space combat, and it looks pretty spectacular! Everything is in real-time, but it's slow paced enough that some decent defenses would probably keep you safe from small attacks and raids when you are offline.

They are in closed beta right now, but open beta starts next month so I'm gonna try it out then.

What do you guys think about it?

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267

Last edited by Dragonmaster384; September 24th, 2008 at 10:06 AM.
Old August 21st, 2008, 11:54 PM

Lord_Paul is surprisingly tart
Re: New Sci-Fi MMO!

It looked pretty cool. If I wasn't one of those people who get hopelessly hooked on MMO's, I'd probably get it when it released.
A little bit off the subject, I'm also disappointed that Blizzard didn't show up this year. I was looking forward to seeing their progress with Starcraft 2.

Making the world better, one post at a time.
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:10 AM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart
Re: New Sci-Fi MMO - Beyond Protocol!

Hey guys, got some interesting updates here....

Shortly after I last posted I pre-ordered the game, which gets you into the closed beta.(that's where they are now) I have not played a lot yet, but what I have seems to be pretty good...

Anyways, a few days ago I got an email informing me that I now have the ability to invite my friends into the game so they can try it out during beta. The game will cost $$ to play after launch, until then it doesn't cost anything to play, you just have to get in. There are three ways to do that right now

1.Get accepted as a beta tester.

2.Pre-order the game. (It's $50, but you get your first month subscription and some exclusive goodies for this)

3.Get an access code from someone already in the game. (Me! :P)

Since I don't know anyone else that would be interested in this kind of game, I figured I'd offer to let some of you guys in to try it out, if your interested.

The website is www.beyondprotocol.com if you want to find out more. If anyone is interested in this, post here and I will PM you an access code. I only have 5 right now, though I think I can get more....

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games