Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: Do you think the nakita agents are good?
Yes (they are awesome!) 80 71.43%
no (they aren't that good at all) 9 8.04%
no opinion (don't have them or they're nothing special) 23 20.54%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 4th, 2007, 01:11 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Why are nakita agents considered good?

This may sound like a stupid question, but I don't understand why everyone thinks the nakita agents are so good. The general consensus on the forums and especially in the heroscape codex just released is that the nakita agents are among the top 3 best addition to the game. I just don't see it.

They are 120 pts which is pretty expensive for a squad of 3. Their engagement strike is awesome, and their gorillinator movement bonding is awesome and I can see why that could be good. But they only have 6 range and 5 movement, and their smoke powder ability doesnt seem like it would work that well (the whole "all other figures you control adjacent to them not able to be shot for targeting figure's turn" thing doesn't seem like it would work ever) I must be reading it wrong.

I mean if they are targeted by a non-adjacent figure with a normal attack, yes it is nice that a roll of 13 will prevent everything, but if the attack is a normal attack how will any other figures be affected anyway? (unless it is a double attack, which currently only 3 units have)

I was just wondering what your thoughts on them are, and why you think they are so good (if in fact you do). And what armies you use them with? I never use them and I don't like doing that with my heroscape figures so I'd really like it and appreciate it if i got some input so i may learn the secret to why they are so good. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles