Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 22nd, 2011, 11:07 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2bator View Post
Interesting. I didn't know I missed the Heroscape Pirates expansion:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huge-Heroscape-L...item4aacd2c680
It ended up selling for $56, which I really don't think was a bad deal for someone. Looks like it included 1 ROTV (~$40 value at least), 1 SOTM (~$25 value at least), 1 Marvel Set (~$10 value at least), 2 large toy pirate ships from ? ($6 for the pair?), 2 small toy pirate ships from ? ($3 for the pair?), and 4 toy cannons with cannon balls from ? ($6 total?). So ~$90 of stuff minimum for $71 shipped ($56 + $15 shipping) is not bad at all.
If you look closely, there's also a Q9 and Theracus as well. So, this really IS a deal! Too bad I missed it!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 25th, 2011, 02:05 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmocGruts View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-3-Aubr...item519a23913a

Are Aubrien Archers really this rare?

Holy Cow! Who pays those kind of prices for 3 little plastic elves? Print the card off the internet, paint up 3 elven archers from LOTR/Warhammer/etc. and call it a day. Wouldn't be surprised if you could find 9 LOTR archers already painted by someone on ebay for $25.
Old July 25th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

If I had a set of them and the Gladiatrons, I'd absolutely cast copies of them and paint them for my own use.

41$ for 3 figures that cost, at a maximum, 7$ at retail is total garbage.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 25th, 2011, 10:15 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmocGruts View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-3-Aubr...item519a23913a

Are Aubrien Archers really this rare?

Holy Cow! Who pays those kind of prices for 3 little plastic elves? Print the card off the internet, paint up 3 elven archers from LOTR/Warhammer/etc. and call it a day. Wouldn't be surprised if you could find 9 LOTR archers already painted by someone on ebay for $25.
You could even buy some DnD Elf archer figures from Auggie's for a very small amount of money. That's what I did, now I have 3 squads of Aubriens! I'm surprised someone was thick enough to pay $43.50 for just 1 squad. Oh well...

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 25th, 2011, 10:59 PM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Until I traded for some Aubriens a little bit ago, I used repainted Brandis Skyhunter figures as squads of Aubriens. They worked well and were pretty cheap from Auggie's. And, they were HS figures, not LotR. Not that it really makes a difference in proxies, but the Brandis figures just seemed more official.

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old July 27th, 2011, 04:48 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Rise of the Valkyrie: Buy It Now for only $499.99*, 'cause it was Exclusive to Walmart!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-Onyx-M...-/110721569727

* plus $22 shipping...

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old July 27th, 2011, 04:51 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
Rise of the Valkyrie: Buy It Now for only $499.99, 'cause it was Exclusive to Walmart!

That's just sad.........

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 28th, 2011, 12:52 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This, I think, wins the "All-Time, Best Ever, Supreme Ultimate Best Deal Ever This Year" award for Ebay Deal Of The Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
Rise of the Valkyrie: Buy It Now for only $499.99*, 'cause it was Exclusive to Walmart!

* plus $22 shipping...

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old July 28th, 2011, 12:57 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I submit for your consideration this auction for an "OOP" Dumutef Guard. It's a piddling $9.99 with an exceedingly paltry $6.91 shipping charge. Please note the Extreme Savings over what would have been a more ordinary (and anticipated) shipping charge of $6.93.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110718496909

Please act now, because at these prices this is sure to go fast fast fast!

Oh and there are a few other Dumutefs, also OOP! Build your army!

Instagram @robotoftheday
Old July 28th, 2011, 07:37 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

You know- it's interesting... I came across an old Knights and Swog blister pack that I had squirrelled away and thought about ebaying it. I looked and saw the listing for $115 NIB and thought I was sitting on a gold mine. Then I look again a week later and see Knights (just knights-no swog) listed for $20 and even those aren't selling. It the bubble bursting?

I guess that it costs so little to list it that if some turkey comes along drunk and/or stupid you make a huge profit.
I wonder how much ebay commerce is fuelled by alcohol and stupidity. There's science to be done here, folks!

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old July 28th, 2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
Is the bubble bursting?

I guess that it costs so little to list it that if some turkey comes along drunk and/or stupid you make a huge profit.
Perhaps the "Stupid" bubble is bursting. But prices on other things seem to be holding stead or slowly trending upward. Especially Gladiatrons, Sacred Band. Zombies seem to not have changed much-- about $20 per squad of 3 figures (!!).

Instagram @robotoftheday
Old July 28th, 2011, 04:54 PM

PinkFloyd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
Is the bubble bursting?

Perhaps the "Stupid" bubble is bursting. But prices on other things seem to be holding stead or slowly trending upward. Especially Gladiatrons, Sacred Band. Zombies seem to not have changed much-- about $20 per squad of 3 figures (!!).
which is still pretty dang rediculous, I really don't plan on getting the amounts of commons i want from some of those old waves unless i end up buying someones whole collection in the future. I think $30 is the most I'll ever consider spending on a full heroscaper booster not just 1 card lol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales