Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 30th, 2018, 11:09 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Well, our numbers are dwindling, but it will still be fun. I hold out hope for walkins from my Facebook post. To be honest, I didn't really want a huge turnout for my first event at the new store. Probably will have kinks to work out. The nice part is the mall is very event friendly. They actually want us to do events that spill out into the mall.
I’ll be there, so that should make it all worthwhile.

Not sure about 10th Reg at the moment. It depends on how football practice goes that morning.

Edit: apparently, there is also a slight chance our high school football game Friday night will get postponed due to a thunderstorm? If it got rescheduled to Saturday, it would keep me from coming, so keep your fingers crossed for no thunder on Friday night.

Also, if no one has signed up for them, I can bring the Marshall Law and Shadows Over Bleakwoode maps.
That is good news. Always good to see you and hopefully 10th Reg. I don't believe those maps are spoken for. I have been a little busy with trying to get the store open, but after today it looks like we should be good to go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day