Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 17th, 2007, 12:15 PM

Captain_Gerbil Woo who?
question on use of unit abilities

I was just looking at the new Sonlen card at http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=11080 and I noticed he has an ability he can use before movement, and one he can use after movement and before attack.

My question is, and I am not sure if there are other cards with similar abilities on their cards, can this unit use BOTH abilities in the same turn? Or can you only use one ability on a card once per turn?
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:17 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I would say both. I think his turn can go like this:

1. Heal
2. Move
3. Dragon Swoop
4. Normal attack

That's the way I see it? That's a pretty good deal if you ask me :P
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: question on use of unit abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Gerbil
I was just looking at the new Sonlen card at http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=11080 and I noticed he has an ability he can use before movement, and one he can use after movement and before attack.

My question is, and I am not sure if there are other cards with similar abilities on their cards, can this unit use BOTH abilities in the same turn? Or can you only use one ability on a card once per turn?

There is nothing on the card that indicates that you cannot use both abilities. So, before you move, you can Dragon Heal, then move, then Dragon Swoop, then attack. All in one turn.

:edit, Uprising was quicker on the draw
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:23 PM

Captain_Gerbil Woo who?
DAMN! That is a pretty sweet card. Even you don't get the heal, you got a dragon attack followed by a normal attack ,which isn't too bad!
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:43 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yup, similar to Kee-Mo-Shi who can Move, Mind Shackle, Attack, then Toxic Skin.
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
And for contrast, I believe the Silver Surfer has an ability which specifically excludes the use of another ability.

~Aldin, too lazy to actually look at the SS card before posting

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:58 PM

Avenger has disabled reputation
Yeah, he does. So do the Abomination and the Hulk.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's