Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 5th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 3/30 added Classic templ

What are the rules for giving rep anyway? I haven't quite figured that out.
Old April 5th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
If I could give you +Rep I could, you are simply amazing GreyOwl!
You sure can, you have enough posts and rep to do so.

Edit: I can't believe I just noticed this, but there's no Aquilla army logo yet as far as I can tell. Is one coming soon, GreyOwl? Pretty please?
It tells me I have to spread around or else I would as it seems you've ran into that problem too. I guess it's to prevent someone boosting a friend up to high rep for no reason, but you deserve all the +Rep you can get GreyOwl!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 5th, 2009, 10:41 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh okay. I thought you had to have a certain amount of rep before giving to others.
Old April 5th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

To give rep, all you need to do is click the little white balance icon on the upper right part of someone's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 5th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No, you start off with some apparently, because I could spread some around, but once you give it to someone, it says you must spread around more +rep before giving it to the same person.

Quote:
To give rep, all you need to do is click the little white balance icon on the upper right part of someone's post.
Yes, but if you try to give it to the same person multiple times you get this....

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GreyOwl again.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 5th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To rep, you must have 30 posts AND 20 reputation, otherwise it won't count. Once you have the minimum requirements, you can only rep up to 5 times in a 24-hour period, and you have to rep 10 other people before you can rep the same person again. This is to stop two people (or one person with two accounts) to just give all their rep to each other each day to boost it.

Your HSers REPUTATION And You
Old April 13th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just need to add to the many voices that have already praised these amazing tools. Thanks, grey Owl! It's wild how many times I've looked for the perfect color to complete my card and found it here! Case in point: Blade. The fog and panels complemented my pic perfectly!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old May 1st, 2009, 10:22 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Here is the new Flying Symbol I created over in the C3G. I thought you might want it over here as well.
Picture
Old May 24th, 2009, 09:38 AM

Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 5/24 UPDATES!

I've completely revised and updated the first post. No new colors, but there are updates. Here's what's changed:
  • Cleaned up the border between the specials text area and the picture. It was jagged and not clean before, but is much better now. Thanks to Griffin for pointing this out. Unfortunately, the fix requires you to get a new version of the border and panels, if you want it.
  • All borders now have "overhang" versions, which is an extra 1/8" all the way around. This makes it easier to cut out without showing any white. I usually "swap out" as needed. Normal border for display, and switch to the overhang just to print.
  • All borders now have a version with "extra text area" (XT), similar to Master Woo's card.
  • All of these updates apply to both Classic and Modern (Marvel) cards.
  • Added both flying logos (old one by Allskulls, new one by Griffin).
  • Added more comic publisher logos.
  • Added up-to-date NM24 logos.
  • Added Aquilla templates for all types.
Old May 24th, 2009, 10:35 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks GreyOwl, this is the most valuable resource on the entire site IMO. You are the man.. uh.. OWL!
Old May 24th, 2009, 10:55 AM

Heads up, the probability tool is a 404 error page.
Old May 24th, 2009, 11:37 AM

Also, the classic folder unzipped fine and everything looks great, but the Modern tool folder will not unzip after it is saved. I keep getting the message that there is either nothing in it, or it is corrupted. I am downloading all of the Modern tools individually now, I hope that will work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations