Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 8th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Lex actually isn't drafted right now (Griffin had him), but I have something I really like for him and he is high on my to draft list right now so I'll be drafting him very soon. You would need to really impress me to convince me to let you design him and have a solid vision for him.
Old July 8th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll give you my design once i'm finished, but you can check it out.

Lex Luthor (Orange lantern)
Spoiler Alert!

It's a little rocky, but I kinda like the design, and as always I'm open to suggestions, especially about the shield. I want something unique for that

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; July 8th, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old July 8th, 2012, 03:28 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On that note, most Lanterns (With the exception of Kilowog and Arkillo) have two specific powers unique to that color of Lantern, and then one power unique to that character. For example, Green Power Battery/Green Power Shield and Yellow Power Battery/Yellow Power Shield. I would assume that most if not all of the Blackest Night Lanterns would follow that guide, especially since none of them were really Lanterns long enough to have more than one unique power. So, how are we doing that? I know at one point one of the Heroes was saying that they didn't want the Public creating Lanterns until at least one example of that Lantern color was released from the Sanctum, so that we could follow the above rule. And I doubt that any of the Power Battery powers will have that much difference, possibly with the exception of the Blue Lanterns, but that still leaves the Lantern unique power.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 8th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I know that only the green and yellow power batteries work the same way
Old July 8th, 2012, 03:35 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was just going to try a new power shield for each one, except for rage. all of the specials will be similar to the YL and GL ones, except they will each have a factor unique to that lantern.

For example - Blue batteries won't increase attack. Greed will increase with equipment glyphs as well as the batteries. Rage will maybe get more powerful with damage (like hulk). Indigo will maybe add one to the initiative as well as Attack defense move and range (to represent their wisdom)

p.s for tickle, I posted my Orange Lantern design in my last post
Old July 8th, 2012, 04:02 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I was just going to try a new power shield for each one, except for rage. all of the specials will be similar to the YL and GL ones, except they will each have a factor unique to that lantern.

For example - Blue batteries won't increase attack. Greed will increase with equipment glyphs as well as the batteries. Rage will maybe get more powerful with damage (like hulk). Indigo will maybe add one to the initiative as well as Attack defense move and range (to represent their wisdom)
I don't know, I think it would be better for each Lantern to have an ability that better matches them and is unique to that type of Lantern, rather than a modified version of the Power Shield. Star Sapphires should be able to do their crystal/love thing to maybe switch an opponent with one of those violet crystals similar to what the Frost Giants do with Freezing Touch, and if the figure is encased long enough, say, long enough for them to take enough wounds to be destroyed, all wounds are removed from their card and they switch sides to help the Star Sapphire that used it on them. Red Lanterns should be able to do some kind of acid rage vomit, the Blue Lanterns should have something similar to some kind of Hope Aura, etc.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 8th, 2012, 05:03 PM

I really like the idea for Pink and Red (who I was never going to give a power shield). I kind of like a shield for blue since they can't attack.

Here's the rough draft for Wonder woman and The flash (pink and blue)

Wonder Woman
Spoiler Alert!

The Flash
Spoiler Alert!

I would love some suggestions on the powers. The third WW special is up in the air, it kind of more fits Star Sapphire. I really like the Flash design though, but if anyone else has any ideas..
Old July 8th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

For the blue power battery I'd drop the range boost. Also, the additional defense dice should be added before rolling for defense IMO.
Old July 8th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm ... actually, maybe it'd be better if you guys waited and saw what we have in store for Saint Walker, Atrocitus, Indigo-1, Star Sapphire, Larfleeze, etc ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 8th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I've seen some of those
Old July 8th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Then you know they go pretty far to establish how those different rings work ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 8th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Yup.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy