Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 4th, 2010, 07:42 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: How to really save Heroscape: A lesson from history.

You have my sword.

And my bow.

And my axe.

And my hex.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:10 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Spoiler Alert!

And my automatic weaponry...
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Spoiler Alert!

And my automatic weaponry...
And my fire...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
And my hex.
With faux Jesus on our side there is no way we can fail!

(Not to mention Viggo.)

Old November 5th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; November 5th, 2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: I wish I had a unopened box of Tundra-I'd send that
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Futurama and Family Guy.

That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:46 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in!!! Mine's going to be an extra snow tile to show how much cold shoulder I'm going to give if WotC doesn't pull their head out of their ***

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:54 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
I'm in!!! Mine's going to be an extra snow tile to show how much cold shoulder I'm going to give if WotC doesn't pull their head out of their ***
I'd send a lava tile to show how furious I am, but wait! I DON'T HAVE ANY. I could send my fire elementals, shurrack, and iron golems though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy
Would it be overkill to also send torn Magic cards?

I would be willing send a hex with an extra RotV figure glued to it. "Bring it Back" gets the point accross, but I'd like to thing of something more clever. Like something that rhymes with tile, hex, or scape.
I have some magic cards I never use...
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:53 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Love this idea, support on the front page for it????

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:00 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

An inside address for both WotC & Hasbro should be used if possible...I'll send a couple of hexes along with a letter for each when the time comes.

The public addresses are:
Wizards of the Coast LLC
P.O. Box 707
Renton, WA 98057

And:

Hasbro, Inc.
1027 Newport Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02862

I would suggest Nov. 16 as a soonest date. Or everyone start mailing them that week, as not everyone can get non-machinable mail out at a moments notice.

For those who can afford to send out 24 hexers, just write the address on the hex with your message & take it to the post office for metered postage. I always love seeing that kind of stuff in the mail-stream (usually it's coconuts!)

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN

Last edited by Carnival Man; November 4th, 2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: added addresses
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:26 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
An inside address for both WotC & Hasbro should be used if possible...I'll send a couple of hexes along with a letter for each when the time comes.

The public addresses are:
Wizards of the Coast LLC
P.O. Box 707
Renton, WA 98057

And:

Hasbro, Inc.
1027 Newport Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02862

I would suggest Nov. 16 as a soonest date. Or everyone start mailing them that week, as not everyone can get non-machinable mail out at a moments notice.

For those who can afford to send out 24 hexers, just write the address on the hex with your message & take it to the post office for metered postage. I always love seeing that kind of stuff in the mail-stream (usually it's coconuts!)

Quoting myself as I added the addresses...

And some of us who can afford it can send a hex (or figure, or order marker...) a day for the target week instead of one mailing.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News