Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 27th, 2020, 08:39 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Pathfinder RPG Play By Post with Heroscapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I’d be happy to run her in a play by post game. I liked her! But what kind of investment would be required here? I mean money, not time.
You do not need to own anything to play Organized Play. Content from the Core Rulebook, the Lost Omens World Guide, and Bestiary 1 (for summoning purposes) are free to use. If you want to use something from a splat book, like the Advanced Player's Guide or the Lost Omens Character Guide or Bestiary 2, they expect you to own those. That is how they make money off of organized play (along with scenario purchases). I think it was a similar rule for the last edition as well, which I had wrong until I asked about it today.

That may be a moot point if we ultimately decide to do something more long form than quests and scenarios in the long run, though we will be starting off with quests amd scenarios at the beginning.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online