Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 9th, 2009, 08:10 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Jandar & Utgar Flagbearers for $28 at Amazon

I saw these today....

AMAZON

They have Jandar and Utgar only....5 of each according to the site.
Old March 10th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Jandar & Utgar Flagbearers for $28 at Amazon

My brother and I picked up all the FB's we found in Toys R Us here, I have been trading them out or selling them at cost for those who where still missing them.

We only have Jandar and Utgar left but its cheaper then $28

If you need one let me know
Old March 10th, 2009, 10:59 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
My brother and I picked up all the FB's we found in Toys R Us here, I have been trading them out or selling them at cost for those who where still missing them.

We only have Jandar and Utgar left but its cheaper then $28

If you need one let me know
Yeah $28 isn't a great deal, just thought I would post it in case someone didn't want to go the e-bay route.
Old March 11th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dont get me wrong Wolf, we all apreciate when people post info like this for every one else to know where there's deals.

I didnt in any way mean to sound like your information wasnt apreciated. I just meant that I had recently found a better deal and was willing to share.
Old March 12th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh a piece of candy! (thats what I say when I see a deal) I actually might get one of these, because I really need the jandar one, and I am not using ebay, and I can't seem to locate any of them at toys'r us.

However I might also check with rocktroll...

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales