Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 29th, 2019, 12:35 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
[SIZE="4

Rania Reyjyre

Ullar
Elf
Unique Hero
Warlord
Valiant

Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Ullar’s Light - May re-roll 1 attack die for each friendly figure that follows Ullar within 4 spaces to a maximum of three dice.

Ullar’s Retribution
May attack all opponents’ units, rolling defense dice separately, within 2 spaces of a friendly unit that follows Ullar when it’s destroyed, with one 3-dice attack by revealing the X Marker on Rania’s card.

[/SIZE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Anyone interested in doing an exchange or two this week? I have some time with the holiday week.

Looking for a playtest exchange for Cal the Smuggler vs. a mostly normal ranged army

@TREX
@flameslayer93
@Flash_19
I'd be happy to do a playtest or maybe even 2 some time this week for you. In exchange, I'd love a playtest on my custom Agent Dashe in this post here. I'd probably prefer she be tested against units you'd be more likely to see at a tourney - like B or higher on the power rankings.
How about an exchange - Rania for Agent Dashe?

P.S.: What happened to Agent Dashe?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards