Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 20th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
I'll trade you one of mine for one of yours :P
I'll show you mine if you show me yours..... :P

26 d, 14 hrs, 31 mins, 14 secs
And away it goes folks
And so it begins......I usually don't start threads until 7 days before but I just can't help myself this year.......

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 21st, 2007, 12:08 PM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster
If anyone is able to grab one for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I will pay shipping if you'd like.
If I have extra exclusives to distribute, the only "pay" I will be looking for is useful and congenial contributions to this site.
Hey Rev, can I just PayPal you instead?

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old July 21st, 2007, 12:22 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarkypants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster
If anyone is able to grab one for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I will pay shipping if you'd like.
If I have extra exclusives to distribute, the only "pay" I will be looking for is useful and congenial contributions to this site.
Hey Rev, can I just PayPal you instead?
Sure, MrBarkypants...but I fear the price will be a bit excessive. <grin>
Old July 22nd, 2007, 07:52 AM

Gabbi is surprisingly tart
Re: Gencon News HouseMouseGames and VixenTor Sponsoring!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
The other news is that there WILL be a Gencon exclusive this year!!! Yay!!
great. any chance to get one here in Italy at a reasonable price?
Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:00 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
If Gencon was in a different month of the year I would probably be able to go. Every year I want to go and usually can't because of my job.

Have fun everybody.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:13 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
If Gencon was in a different month of the year I would probably be able to go. Every year I want to go and usually can't because of my job.

Have fun everybody.
Time for a new Job!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 22nd, 2007, 02:27 PM

EINARS follower has disabled reputation
as of right now you can still go to the booths to get the exclusives right cause i have five friends going to gen-con if they all went i would hane a few extras

hopefully it not a Utgar fig this year
Old July 22nd, 2007, 03:23 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by EINARS follower
as of right now you can still go to the booths to get the exclusives right cause i have five friends going to gen-con if they all went i would hane a few extras

hopefully it not a Utgar fig this year
That's great...now all you need is a shift key and some punctuation keys.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 05:21 PM

brunakor has disabled reputation
Last Time

This is going to be the last time to bother all you 'scapers but I have a lot of suggestions that craig and chris can add to heroscape. And I was wondering if anyone in heroscapers.com would be kind enough to mention this to them at the booth in the con.

1. When will they add a triceratops in heroscape? We have a t-rex, a raptor, and sabertooth riders. We could also use flying orcs on pteradactyls.
2. Will Jandar, Utgar, Einar, Vydar, and Ullar ever come to heroscape to fight for themselves? I know this is probably sudden, but maybe they could add it it to their last expansion set for heroscape. Just in case...
3. Maybe add cooler trees? Or just add more characters of unique races in the game, such as a troll, a trolticor, fiantooth, and giants etc.

If anyone could please respond to this comment at least about my ideas if they are bad or good, I would greatly appreciate it. Good luck at the comic con guys! Enjoy all you can.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:59 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Last Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunakor
This is going to be the last time to bother all you 'scapers but I have a lot of suggestions that craig and chris can add to heroscape. And I was wondering if anyone in heroscapers.com would be kind enough to mention this to them at the booth in the con.

1. When will they add a triceratops in heroscape? We have a t-rex, a raptor, and sabertooth riders. We could also use flying orcs on pteradactyls.
2. Will Jandar, Utgar, Einar, Vydar, and Ullar ever come to heroscape to fight for themselves? I know this is probably sudden, but maybe they could add it it to their last expansion set for heroscape. Just in case...
3. Maybe add cooler trees? Or just add more characters of unique races in the game, such as a troll, a trolticor, fiantooth, and giants etc.

If anyone could please respond to this comment at least about my ideas if they are bad or good, I would greatly appreciate it. Good luck at the comic con guys! Enjoy all you can.
Make customs of these and you will have them.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:04 AM

Ravven Demonwing has disabled reputation
Okay, okay, okay...
I'll tell everyone what the REAL new scuplt is gonna be....

R A V V E N D E M O N W I N G
Yep, tis gonna have an attack of 38, defense of 40, move of 3.14159....
Range of 38,761, life of, well infinite, of course.
So, yeah, he's gonna be pretty sweet. sucks I won't be there to get 'im. Oh, well.

Ravven Demonwing Manages the Training room in...
The Menagerie
Old July 23rd, 2007, 06:17 PM

brunakor has disabled reputation
Re: Last Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunakor

Make customs of these and you will have them.

Can't make cutoms. Ad by the way, if i could, I would cheat 'cause I would.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events