Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 23rd, 2023, 05:06 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Kraven (Sergei Kravinoff)

I'd go whatever route we go with Black Panther and the heart-shaped herb, as like "enhanced by mystical potion" supers.

Also strength-wise, is he above like Panther/Cap levels, I know the comics fudge it at times, but like in general?
Like I think our gauge is "can this person throw a car, rather than just lift it?"
Old February 23rd, 2023, 05:10 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also him and Panther should maybe both get Super Senses if that passes, since they both can track by sound and scent.
Old February 23rd, 2023, 06:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Per Google, the average car weight is 1.4 tons and Kraven can lift 2 tons, so he clears the bar, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 23rd, 2023, 07:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Per Google, the average car weight is 1.4 tons and Kraven can lift 2 tons, so he clears the bar, IMO.
I don’t know..that may be outdated…batteries are heavy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 23rd, 2023, 09:08 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Up for whatever on wording the transition, but not seeing either of those ideas as an immediate improvement.
Here's what we have in the rulebook currently...
Quote:
Players do not need to do anything specific during the Transition Phase, but certain abilities may trigger during this phase (such as any that say: “during transition, this figure may ….”) and figures may be granted out of activation transitions (such as “may take a transition phase with one ally in clear sight”).
Not an appeal to authority (Whose authority? Bats? ), just noting that there's a potential rulebook change depending on what we decide.

I think what bothers me about "as a transition" is that it's introducing this new linguistic construction that's only really used in that one specific spot. It doesn't really jive with the rest of our language standards IMO.
Old February 23rd, 2023, 09:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

During transition and as a transition are about the same in terms of space, so should be fine.

Technically the rulebook text rests on the authority of all the Heroes who voted it in as a working version of the rules. I assume all of you read every word and mentally approved it first, right?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2023, 08:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would drop his Move to 6.
Old February 24th, 2023, 11:02 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm fine with Move to 6.

I get wanting consistency but I don't really like making things verbose for the sake of it. "Move action" and w/e is what it is because it needs to be differentiated from other "move" things.

Maybe just a philosophical point though, since "during transition" works for me anyway.
Old February 24th, 2023, 11:43 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know Transition was create to have a clear phase for when something happens. Since After Move had that muddy point of "if they don't get a move does this trigger or not" Since somethings were dependent on that move and something were just telling you when it could trigger.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 24th, 2023, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'm fine with Move to 6.

I get wanting consistency but I don't really like making things verbose for the sake of it. "Move action" and w/e is what it is because it needs to be differentiated from other "move" things.

Maybe just a philosophical point though, since "during transition" works for me anyway.
Fwiw I was fine with the usage you had in the OP.

Old February 24th, 2023, 01:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Fwiw, after thinking about it I don’t like “as a transition action” anyways, cause transition actions would be this meaningless nonsense thing that only exists as a currency for abilities.

I’d be very happy if we could compromise with “during transition.”
Old February 24th, 2023, 01:21 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Fwiw, after thinking about it I don’t like “as a transition action” anyways, cause transition actions would be this meaningless nonsense thing that only exists as a currency for abilities.

I’d be very happy if we could compromise with “during transition.”
during transition would be my preferred. I don't like Transition as an "action" Since I don't imagine "give a figure a Transition action" will be a huge things someday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database