Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 26th, 2007, 12:57 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Might as well use the thread for what it was for...

Some sites if you use paypal to directly pay for your item, you will get %20 back, in a few months . You can only get $50 back per acount though.

Some of the sites (the ones I care about and matter to scapers)
eToys, ToysRus, NewEgg, and more in their list of merchants...

This is a PAYPAL thing so it should stack with anysales the site has.

I plan on using it at NewEgg on a Logitech G25 racing wheel, that is supsoe to be 399 MSRP, it will be $225... its $246 on amazon now though so its only saving me $15 I guess, maybe I will use it elsewhere...
Old November 26th, 2007, 01:26 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Toys R Us is having a Cyber Monday sale, but nothing Heroscape is listed.
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index....atId=&view=all

Etoys has a sale on a couple of boosters:
http://www.etoys.com/Results.html?fo...7C255&formMap=

No sale from Hasbro Toy Shop that I know of, and HouseMouseGames is currently closed.

On Amazon.com, the following items are eligible for Free Shipping and are decently priced:
SotM, Raknar's Vision, RotV, Marvel, Orm's Return
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?...roscape&page=1

Sorry about the links stretching the page.
Old November 26th, 2007, 01:27 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Don't these people know I get paid on the 14th and the 31st?
I feel your pain, especially since I get paid monthly (so I'll see my check on Dec. 1st)... I ran around like a mad man on Black Friday, but I had to be smart about my purchases since I was very limited in my funds.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old November 26th, 2007, 01:37 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
It looks like the best deal is still Hasbro with free shipping on orders over $50 and the Pony10 code (unless you want any of the boosters on etoys). I'm waiting until they release a new promo code.
Old November 26th, 2007, 01:40 PM

webhead817 Woo who?
bigbadtoystore.com has 25% off all of their HeroScape stuff except Marvel...

MARVEL AttackTix Battle Figure Game Game Developer
TRANSFORMERS Bot Shots Battle Game Game Designer
The Avengers Loki's Mercenaries
Old November 26th, 2007, 01:42 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
PayPal 20% Cash Back From Today until Dec. 10 up to $50.00 of total cash back at eToys. Yes! I don't know if it works elsewhere. Since eToys is selling sets for $9.99, consider the 20% cash back with PayPal and that's equivalent to sets for $8.00 before shipping!

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old November 26th, 2007, 03:29 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
I just found Orm's Return for $5.95 at timewellspent.org

Great for anyone who doesn't have it yet, or as a Christmas gift!
(like in my link below...)
Old November 26th, 2007, 03:54 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It's an in-store deal and doesn't start until 12/7, but I thought this was a great sale....

Best Buy is giving a free Golden Compass movie ticket with purchase of:

-any extended edition LOTR movie ($12.99 each)
OR
-The Notebook, Pan's Labyrinth, or Snakes on a Plane ($7.99 each)
OR
-Wedding Crashers, Blow, or Tenacious D Pick of Destiny ($5.99 each)

If you are going to see Golden Compass, do the math and you'll see that unless you live in an area with really cheap tickets any of those 5.99 or 7.99 DVDs are a no-brainer buy, whether you want the movie or not. Just buy the DVD, use the ticket, and sell the DVD used somewhere or give it away to a friend that wants it. You'll have saved money on your movie ticket. I am buying Pan's Labyrinth to keep as it was one of my favorite films of recent years, but will likely also buy several copies of those $5.99 flicks so that the whole gang can come to the movies for cheap. Then I'll just sell a bunch of copies of "Blow" to a used DVD shop later and probably get a buck or two per copy, furthering my savings.

The $12.99 LOTR titles are more than a movie ticket in all but the priciest areas, but they are still a great price for, in my opinion, the best "director's cut" DVD sets around. Peter Jackson's extended edition of LOTR is THE version in my book. Leaps and bounds above the theatrical cut.
Old November 26th, 2007, 06:46 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
It's an in-store deal and doesn't start until 12/7, but I thought this was a great sale....
free Golden Compass movie ticket with purchase of: ..
theatrical cut.
Uhg.. have you ever read any of the books in that series?

I kid you not, the book is about a Demon helping a little girl drag God down to hell. It's totally satanic and not even vieled.

Lol.. my kids won't even be allowed to watch that freekin thing when they're 20.

Oh yeah.. and on topic.. the only deals for "Cyber monday" seem to be Etoys (9.99) plus a 20% paypal rebate.
Old November 26th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
What's your problem? Yeesh. Can you say free speech, free religion, free press, etc? I will probably never see that movie, because I have read the books, and in my opinion, movies based on books are horrible, with a few exceptions.

People who insist that everyone else be Christian really bug me, especially when they go "Oh, what a horrible [insert thing here]! It's the devil! It's about an evil little person doing evil things! BURRRRN!"

[/rant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
I just found Orm's Return for $5.95 at timewellspent.org

Great for anyone who doesn't have it yet, or as a Christmas gift!
(like in my link below...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by webhead817
bigbadtoystore.com has 25% off all of their HeroScape stuff except Marvel...
Are these only for today?
Old November 26th, 2007, 07:39 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
What's your problem? Yeesh. Can you say free speech, free religion, free press, etc?
Lol.. thought that's what I was doing.. freedom to express my opinions.

Quote:
People who insist that everyone else be Christian really bug me, especially when they go "Oh, what a horrible [insert thing here]! It's the devil! It's about an evil little person doing evil things! BURRRRN!"
Whoa now, don't misquote me. I'm a gamer and fantasy fan. LOTR is my favorite book series ever... I just find it funny that our culture calls all sorts of things evil and satanic but when someone writes a story about characters named "Pan" and "Azriel" helping a little girl take down the "Authority" known as "Adonai", "El" and "YAHWEH" and drag Him into hell.

I mean seroiusly.. how can you have a story using traditional demon names, call them "deamons" in the book and have them attack "YAHWEH" and then get pissed at someone like me noticing? It's in the book.

Here's a shortlist: http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/compass.asp
Old November 26th, 2007, 07:43 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231

Best Buy is giving a free Golden Compass movie ticket with purchase of:

-any extended edition LOTR movie ($12.99 each)
OR
-The Notebook, Pan's Labyrinth, or Snakes on a Plane ($7.99 each)
OR
-Wedding Crashers, Blow, or Tenacious D Pick of Destiny ($5.99 each)

If you are going to see Golden Compass, do the math and you'll see that unless you live in an area with really cheap tickets any of those 5.99 or 7.99 DVDs are a no-brainer buy, whether you want the movie or not. Just buy the DVD, use the ticket, and sell the DVD used somewhere or give it away to a friend that wants it. You'll have saved money on your movie ticket. I am buying Pan's Labyrinth to keep as it was one of my favorite films of recent years, but will likely also buy several copies of those $5.99 flicks so that the whole gang can come to the movies for cheap. Then I'll just sell a bunch of copies of "Blow" to a used DVD shop later and probably get a buck or two per copy, furthering my savings.

The $12.99 LOTR titles are more than a movie ticket in all but the priciest areas, but they are still a great price for, in my opinion, the best "director's cut" DVD sets around. Peter Jackson's extended edition of LOTR is THE version in my book. Leaps and bounds above the theatrical cut.
Been away from posting deals and some are a little late, but Wal-mart has the LotR movies for $9.00, which includes a movie ticket and a dvd with some stuff on it. The best deal that I found (which is over ) was at Target. They had The Wedding Crashers and The Notebook on sale Friday and Saturday for $3.88 which both included the free ticket for Golden Compass.

As for the Satanic themes, who cares. People who try to read too much into a book or a movie, tend to not enjoy it for what it is. People had similar complaints about the Chronicles of Narnia, saying it was too religious.

As for the Cyber Deal of the day (for those who do not have a 360), here ya go. EDIT: SOLD OUT

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=8086958

Didn't really see a whole lot being offered besides a lot of free shipping options. No killer sales really.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales